• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest v ClemPson thread

I don't even know what this means:

North Carolina Charlotte WMYT My Network TV
North Carolina Greensboro- Winston-Salem -High Point WMYV MyTV
North Carolina Greenville-New Bern-Washington WITN-D2 This TV

It means that in your house it will be on Your TV and in my house it will be on MyTV and down east it will be on That TV?

We win this one, Hudson and Wilbekin find their stroke over the next couple of games and we wrap up the season 6 - 3, with enough confidence to do some damage in the ACCT.

Our worst enemy in the NIT will be that the games are not on neutral courts...man...I just remembered that...what a bummer. And what a bummer that that is a bummer. I've bummed myself out.

Oh well, beat Clemson and lets just go from there.

Last edited:
We really, really, really need to stop the free fall tonight!

LET'S GO DEACS! :thumbsup:

DirecTV guide has us on from 8pm-9pm, Walking Dead starts at 9pm. Not sure if that is a different show or just an expectation of our 2nd half performance tonight. Time will tell...

We're going to win this one.

I want to say handily, but I'll settle for 5-7 points.
http://www.ogboards.com/forums/showthread.php/25579-Cuse-Scouting-Report

If we can get the ball to Devin inside early then Coleman will pick up a couple of fouls and we will be in good shape. We have been better the past 2-3 games at getting the ball inside, so that should reap dividends tomorrow.

Hopefully we have improved at handling/passing on the perimeter against a 2-3 zone since LSU.

I also think we win this one "handily" by 8-10. Will be a nice bounce back, and a must win.

:thumbsup:

There's no reason Wake should lose any of their 5 remaining home games.
lol

We have to play the team that just beat us by 23 again after already getting beaten by 28 on our home court this season. What the hell is this post?

We have to play the team that just beat us by 23 again after already getting beaten by 28 on our home court this season. What the hell is this post?

Perhaps he's just unsure of what the word 'no' means?

Clemson has size and experience. They defend reasonably well (# 74 in defense). Their weakness on defense is defending the 3 where they give up 35% from behind the arc.

Clemson is solid on offense (#56), but they like to slow the tempo (they are #339 in adjusted tempo and #346 in length of possession. They shoot free throws well 73%.

Clemson has really struggled on the road this year (1-5) including a blowout loss to ordinary Georgia by 23. Their one road win was at Cuse in OT when Cuse was struggling.

I think WF wins (maybe comfortably), but if the game is tight late, the UVA debacle will be on everyone's mind, and sometimes when a team is in a funk they find ways to lose.

Hardly super-confident, but I think WF wins the game by 4 to 8.

Is it bad that I've succumbed to betting on this awful team just to give me a reason to watch us play?

Game not on here in northern Virginia. This is an outrage and an inexplicable decision on the part of the cable company.

2 tickets if anyone wants them. First come first serve. 123 Row R, can leave them at will call.

2 in 123 row S available for free as well, if you can swing by Ryan's beside the coliseum anytime between 5:30 and 7.

Back