• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Stanley Cup Finals Mafia Game - Sharks win the Cup!

Back to ***sd3***

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

tms.gif

Switch to

***Eagles***

This is a principles vote. Also, I think he's Mafia.

Rommy is most definitely mafia. I wish we had more time.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

either way im fukt at this point since im defending him with my full cock. if he is civ, i look like im maf trying to defend a civ for cred. if he is maf, i look bad for defending a brethren. go fuck your own ass if you think i do this as maf and set myself up for a fucking

Final Vote count for Day 3:

timdunk (5) - Raise, loki, Boston, damo, romanov,
Eagles (4) - Toogs, timdunk, QT, bym051d
damo (3) – sd3, DV7, Tejas
sd3 (3) – Gooner, Eagles, jtp
Raise – Deacsfan27
Boston - Numbers,

PM me quickly if there are issues.

timdunk - vanilla civ - has been lynched.

You are the Nashville Predators. Sometimes, life just isn't fair. You've got a pretty strong collection of players, an All Star goalie and you play in a great town. However, you are also stuck in the Central division meat grinder. You were able to make it in to the playoffs this season, but you aren't quite over the hump yet. At least you've got an awesome place to spend the rest of the off-season. You are a vanilla civ.

Night moves, please.

Apparently, everyone hates Joe Thornton. Rommy was hit twice last night, once by the Penguins, and once by someone else's flying stick. Rommy - Sharks Mafia Vig Hitter - has been eliminated.

You are Joe Thornton. When you started your career in Boston, you were one of the biggest stars in the game. Then the lockout happened and you disappeared. Ok, yeah, you won the Hart trophy, but who remembers that? Nobody watches West Coast hockey. Still, you have amassed over 1300 points and 1100 PIMs in your career, showing that your stick is as dangerous as your fists or, well, your stick. In this game you have a single additional vig hit that you may use any night.

Day 4 begins now and ends Wednesday at 10:30 AM.

Last edited:
***SD3***

Kill a quiet, plus Rommy pretty overtly defended him yesterday.

But if anyone wanted to kill doofus or toogs today, they qualify for quiet status too and I'm down.

I take it some of you don't like my late vote on Eagles last round. I really don't care.

I think he's Mafia. I'm pretty sure I mentioned it earlier. I also argued keeping him around so he can target other Mafia. I don't think that's happening, but it's not the reason I switched late.

There was posting last post-game about dick riding and how doing so turns Mafia into a single player game. I agree with that post and the idea behind it.

Then, this round, I felt like Eagles was trying to get us to do the same thing he previously didn't want us to.

He was pushing SD3. Rommy tried to get specifics and was told to just go look at his posts.

Qt tejas Lokis raise damo vs sd3 timdunk

What are you referencing?

I've already all round said Tim and sd3 are maf.

Zzzz they've basically been all of my posts this round

But this last one is what got me. I really go the feeling of "sending out the flying monkeys."

Sd3 more of a lock. Kill

Maybe I'm completely off-base here. Hopefully, this is an Eagles Mafia play. But, at that moment, it rubbed me the wrong way. Since I think he's Mafia anyway, it was an easy vote for me.

I take it some of you don't like my late vote on Eagles last round. I really don't care.

I think he's Mafia. I'm pretty sure I mentioned it earlier. I also argued keeping him around so he can target other Mafia. I don't think that's happening, but it's not the reason I switched late.

There was posting last post-game about dick riding and how doing so turns Mafia into a single player game. I agree with that post and the idea behind it.

Then, this round, I felt like Eagles was trying to get us to do the same thing he previously didn't want us to.

He was pushing SD3. Rommy tried to get specifics and was told to just go look at his posts.

But this last one is what got me. I really go the feeling of "sending out the flying monkeys."

Maybe I'm completely off-base here. Hopefully, this is an Eagles Mafia play. But, at that moment, it rubbed me the wrong way. Since I think he's Mafia anyway, it was an easy vote for me.

Why are you being so explainy?

Because I know after you and Tejas' comments end of last round as to my vote, it was going to be a point of discussion.

I don't think it was at all. It was a dumb vote, but you don't need to write a novel about it. I already made my opinion very clear.

Back