• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Stanley Cup Finals Mafia Game - Sharks win the Cup!

either way im fukt at this point since im defending him with my full cock. if he is civ, i look like im maf trying to defend a civ for cred. if he is maf, i look bad for defending a brethren. go fuck your own ass if you think i do this as maf and set myself up for a fucking

I think it got you fucked, bruh. Twice...

I take it some of you don't like my late vote on Eagles last round. I really don't care.

I think he's Mafia. I'm pretty sure I mentioned it earlier. I also argued keeping him around so he can target other Mafia. I don't think that's happening, but it's not the reason I switched late.

There was posting last post-game about dick riding and how doing so turns Mafia into a single player game. I agree with that post and the idea behind it.

Then, this round, I felt like Eagles was trying to get us to do the same thing he previously didn't want us to.

He was pushing SD3. Rommy tried to get specifics and was told to just go look at his posts.

But this last one is what got me. I really go the feeling of "sending out the flying monkeys."

Maybe I'm completely off-base here. Hopefully, this is an Eagles Mafia play. But, at that moment, it rubbed me the wrong way. Since I think he's Mafia anyway, it was an easy vote for me.

Rom was maf2 and defending sd3, not sure if you think I'm maf1 with how d1 happened or maf2 given how that unfolded

Final Vote count for Day 3:

timdunk (5) - Raise, loki, Boston, damo, romanov,
Eagles (4) - Toogs, timdunk, QT, bym051d
damo (3) – sd3, DV7, Tejas
sd3 (3) – Gooner, Eagles, jtp
Raise – Deacsfan27
Boston - Numbers,

PM me quickly if there are issues.

So much wiggling, squirming, and ass saving.

Rom and I had plenty of interaction at the end seems obviously organic to me but whatevs.

Wouldn't be surprised if Toog is maf

But if anyone wanted to kill doofus or toogs today, they qualify for quiet status too and I'm down.

I was silenced. Interesting no one noticed. Gooner you never confirmed that you were silenced the day before. Were you?

A pox on all of your houses

Start contributing during the overnight. No more lame excuses.

• Posts 24 BostonDeac
  • Posts 21 timdunkandthefunk
  • Posts 19 QT4KU
  • Posts 15 Toogs
  • Posts 14 Screamindemon3
  • Posts 10 Deacsfan27

I was silenced. Interesting no one noticed. Gooner you never confirmed that you were silenced the day before. Were you?

With the subbed in start and this information, I remove the pox from toogs' house.

Back