• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Stanley Cup Finals Mafia Game - Sharks win the Cup!

let me restate: gooner was silenced or hinted that he was, but then didn't notice that I was. Pretty sure he faked silencing and then didnt' want to be declarative about it in case of a watcher. So he's on the silencer mafia. Also numbers or someone, I think it was numbers, questioned him about it briefly then stopped. That's ugly af.

Final Vote count for Day 3:

timdunk (5) - Raise, loki, Boston, damo, romanov,
Eagles (4) - Toogs, timdunk, QT, bym051d
damo (3) – sd3, DV7, Tejas
sd3 (3) – Gooner, Eagles, jtp
Raise – Deacsfan27
Boston - Numbers,

PM me quickly if there are issues.

roman with the late vote on tim over eagles.

Was that roman trying to suck up to eagles or protecting eagles?

let me restate: gooner was silenced or hinted that he was, but then didn't notice that I was. Pretty sure he faked silencing and then didnt' want to be declarative about it in case of a watcher. So he's on the silencer mafia. Also numbers or someone, I think it was numbers, questioned him about it briefly then stopped. That's ugly af.

It's worth exploring, agreed. dumbers felt like more of a dickstep.

I thought Gooner said he wasn't?!?

roman with the late vote on tim over eagles.

Was that roman trying to suck up to eagles or protecting eagles?

Rommy and I were both on Tejas. I switched to Eagles, which I think tied him with Tim. Right after that, Rommy switched to Tim to put Tim in the lead.

Numbers: slight mafia lean
bym051d: civ lean, helpful civ, seems organic
DV7: civ lean
Tejas: civ lean, all over the place
lokisapocalypse: civ
jtp: civ lean (vig claim?)
Eagles: mafia lean, rommy interaction was weird, boston all over his nuts was weird
Boston: mafia lean
damo: no read
sd3: nothing of substance
Gooner: no read
RHTB&G (Raise): civ lean
Toogs: civ lean
QT: no lean, all over eagles and raise
Deacsfan27: no read, hasn't contributed much

6 mafia left
Mafia in order of how strong I feel they are mafia: Boston, Eagles, dumbers, sd3, doofus, damo

End of last day

1043:

Switch to

***Eagles***

This is a principles vote. Also, I think he's Mafia.

1044:

switch to damo

1045:

either way im fukt at this point since im defending him with my full cock. if he is civ, i look like im maf trying to defend a civ for cred. if he is maf, i look bad for defending a brethren. go fuck your own ass if you think i do this as maf and set myself up for a fucking

1046 (Reference to my vote):

Just unreal

1047:

***switch to timdunk***

Rom was maf2 and defending sd3, not sure if you think I'm maf1 with how d1 happened or maf2 given how that unfolded

The point of my comment really wasn't "Is Eagles Mafia." Perhaps I worded it poorly.

Also, I don't want to read too much into it, but I never explicitly stated I was silenced (I was), so sirens are going off re: numbers right now. But it was an easy connection to make, so I'm probably going overboard with that line of thinking.

Never mind. He says he was here

I didn't notice. But you're right and I retract voting you for being quiet.

So really it's between SD3 and doofus for who to vote for until they show in the overnight they will contribute anything.

TOOG, if you are out there in the interetherverse, switch your vote to timdunk.

this is the only post @ me the entire silenced day. I am processing, but I think it clears him from silencer team.

I'm here for realsies.

Busy day at work.

Just read back through the thread. Eagles is playing extremely differently than usual, as is Tejas. I like my vote where it is unless I see something different pop up during the day.

So really it's between SD3 and doofus for who to vote for until they show in the overnight they will contribute anything.

Great timing for me to check in then :thumbsup:

How am I possibly the best option here? Other than players just dickriding an Eagles read?

I'm not penguins mafia. I wouldn't have made posts about the Tsy kill if so. I'm not sharks mafia. Rommy would never try and pull that on a teammate sd3, he would sacrifice me so fast. I'm not an independent.

Not really sure what else to say. The votes on me so far other than eagles are lazy and nothing but riding some dick

I'm here for realsies.

Busy day at work.

Just read back through the thread. Eagles is playing extremely differently than usual, as is Tejas. I like my vote where it is unless I see something different pop up during the day.

Great timing for me to check in then :thumbsup:

How am I possibly the best option here? Other than players just dickriding an Eagles read?

I'm not penguins mafia. I wouldn't have made posts about the Tsy kill if so. I'm not sharks mafia. Rommy would never try and pull that on a teammate sd3, he would sacrifice me so fast. I'm not an independent.

Not really sure what else to say. The votes on me so far other than eagles are lazy and nothing but riding some dick

Oh this should be good, lol

I'm here for realsies.

Busy day at work.

You voted for me before reading back through the thread then broseph

Back