• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Stanley Cup Finals Mafia Game - Sharks win the Cup!

Great timing for me to check in then :thumbsup:

How am I possibly the best option here? Other than players just dickriding an Eagles read?

I'm not penguins mafia. I wouldn't have made posts about the Tsy kill if so. I'm not sharks mafia. Rommy would never try and pull that on a teammate sd3, he would sacrifice me so fast. I'm not an independent.

Not really sure what else to say. The votes on me so far other than eagles are lazy and nothing but riding some dick

Your quote about the tsy kill is the exact thing maf says when something occurs that they've talked about but no one in thread discusses and they correct the town for errant speculation

He maintains he would never have used a day one vig on his team.

Because he would never let them use the D1 Vig hit like that. He'd save it to take out a special.

Let me know if I'm stating that wrong.

It's not a perfect defense, but it is a defense.

I wouldn't say that eliminates you from being mafia 1. I could see tsy going rogue agent and just doing that because he was up in votes and not discussing it with the mafia or you weren't around when it happens.

FWIW I don't necessarily think you are mafia, I'm just not ready to leap to the same conclusions you are yet.

He makes a really good point though. The question is, would the potential separation and killing of Gouda > taking out the Cop?

I kinda think it is.

what was dumb with the tsy kill? maybe I had the benefit of not watching it unfold in real time but he used it because he was going to die, right?

Your quote about the tsy kill is the exact thing maf says when something occurs that they've talked about but no one in thread discusses and they correct the town for errant speculation

That's true, except for the fact that the whole thread was discussing the Tsy kill

Yea but you're missing my point. It comes across as maf correcting what civs are saying in the thread. No one was speculating about him dying. (And really, if maf played that right he should've just claimed a role d1 and used the hit d2 when you have more info - dying should never have been an option).

You voted for me before reading back through the thread then broseph

I had been following along with the end of the day and read what BYM said. It's somewhat obvious that you are not a civ, as there has been a drastic change in your playing style. If Gooner would get your dick out of his mouth then maybe he could help out a little bit.

Yea but you're missing my point. It comes across as maf correcting what civs are saying in the thread. No one was speculating about him dying. (And really, if maf played that right he should've just claimed a role d1 and used the hit d2 when you have more info - dying should never have been an option).

I wouldn't say I corrected anyone but so be it.

Goonee.

I had been following along with the end of the day and read what BYM said. It's somewhat obvious that you are not a civ, as there has been a drastic change in your playing style. If Gooner would get your dick out of his mouth then maybe he could help out a little bit.

K.

So JTP is clear right? Mafia wouldn't kill their own and the other mafia wouldn't him twice.

If JTP were Maf, he'd likely be Maf 2 since Maf 1 (likely) wouldn't have 2 hitters and Maf 2 wouldn't (likely) use theirs on their own guy.

So, yes.

If JTP were Maf, he'd likely be Maf 2 since Maf 1 (likely) wouldn't have 2 hitters and Maf 2 wouldn't (likely) use theirs on their own guy.

So, yes.

You made no sense getting there, but you're right

Im angry that mafia stole my thunder on the rommy kill.

Nailed that fucker.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

A question I do have after rereading day two is who would silence Gooner?

No one can silence the Gooner. I shall not be quieted.

Also, I don't want to read too much into it, but I never explicitly stated I was silenced (I was), so sirens are going off re: numbers right now. But it was an easy connection to make, so I'm probably going overboard with that line of thinking.
(2:48)

Okay, and at the risk of a joke going over my head completely, you were in fact silenced yesterday right? You made one post all day, it was a vote for Eagles, and then you said "that sucked" and posted almost immediately day 3. Maybe I missed where you claimed you were silenced or something.
(2:50)

Not exactly rocket science that he was silenced. Gooner doesn't vote for Eagles day two and Gooner doesn't make only one post a day. The second post is clear as day.
(2:51)

Meanwhile Biff isn't even playing and has made 25% as many posts as Doofus and SD3 and 16.6% as many posts as QT.

This is ridiculous.
(2:52)

Okay I'm off Tejas for now and going with SD3.
(2:55)

Reading back over this, I read it as, "
oops dickstep
you were silenced right?
its obvious you were silenced
hey lets look over here now"

dumbers

Different maf. Clearing of damo or fake dumbtell. You be the judge!

Seems legit to me

Back