• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

hillary is a pathological liar

These are Bob2's people, or just jhmd posting in TheDonald now.

"Holy shit. My mom came into my room to bring me a plate of chicken nuggets and I literally screamed at her and hit the plate of chicken nuggets out of her hand. She started yelling and swearing at me and I slammed the door on her. I’m so distressed right now I don’t know what to do. I didn’t mean to do that to my mom but I’m literally in shock from the results tonight. I feel like I’m going to explode. Why the fucking fuck isn't she being indicted? This can’t be happening. I’m having a fucking breakdown. I don’t want to believe the world is so corrupt. I want a future to believe in. I want Hillary to be in prison and fix this broken country. I cannot fucking deal with this right now. It wasn’t supposed to be like this, I thought the FBI was recommending charges???? This is so fucked."

This is correct, but HillShills have so few successes in life. Let them enjoy the vicarious ones as they come along. It's the right thing to do.

haha you mean us limo liberal elites who have all the money and only pay lip service to the poor to 1) make ourselves feel/look better or 2) secure a poor voting bloc by keeping them poor with handouts?

which is it, man? keep your bullshit straight

She's going to be elected president in 4 short months. Time to get past this stuff and just face reality that someone utterly detestable is going to be president and hopefully will do a credible job once elected.

At this point, I just hope the Republican party burns itself to the ground along with their antiquated social platform.

Hillary Clinton checked every box required for a felony violation of Section 793(f) of the federal penal code (Title 18): With lawful access to highly classified information she acted with gross negligence in removing and causing it to be removed it from its proper place of custody, and she transmitted it and caused it to be transmitted to others not authorized to have it, in patent violation of her trust. Director Comey even conceded that former Secretary Clinton was “extremely careless” and strongly suggested that her recklessness very likely led to communications (her own and those she corresponded with) being intercepted by foreign intelligence services. Yet, Director Comey recommended against prosecution of the law violations he clearly found on the ground that there was no intent to harm the United States. In essence, in order to give Mrs. Clinton a pass, the FBI rewrote the statute, inserting an intent element that Congress did not require. The added intent element, moreover, makes no sense: The point of having a statute that criminalizes gross negligence is to underscore that government officials have a special obligation to safeguard national defense secrets; when they fail to carry out that obligation due to gross negligence, they are guilty of serious wrongdoing. The lack of intent to harm our country is irrelevant. People never intend the bad things that happen due to gross negligence.

Read more at: http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/437479/fbi-rewrites-federal-law-let-hillary-hook

go for it, man. Let that anger swirl around. Let it build, go with it.

She's going to be elected president in 4 short months. Time to get past this stuff and just face reality that someone utterly detestable is going to be president and hopefully will do a credible job once elected.

At this point, I just hope the Republican party burns itself to the ground along with their antiquated social platform.

Good post.

haha you mean us limo liberal elites who have all the money and only pay lip service to the poor to 1) make ourselves feel/look better or 2) secure a poor voting bloc by keeping them poor with handouts?

which is it, man? keep your bullshit straight

You misheard. I referred to you as an El Camino Liberal Elite.

What's the difference in a Hillshill (haven't heard that one until today) and Hillbot?

This.

Pretty much. Her best chance of success will be to emulate Calvin Coolidge.

TITCR, especially the second line.

why would anyone vote for someone utterly detestable?

Because the alternative is someone who is even more detestable. And in spite of how miserable a candidate Hillary is, I'd rather have her nominating the next few USSC justices than just about any current Republican.

Hilary is fucked

It's "legit malfeasance" to be reckless with sensitive info by having a personal server whose sole purpose is to control evidence of potential malfeasance. Her desire to control what info is made public directly led to this.

----------
Tapatalk.

But it wasn't illegal according an FBI investigation which undoubtedly played this by the book and with pretty legit transparency (eg publicizing their recommendation). It might be immoral; it might be corrupt; it might be unethical; it might be irresponsible; etc, etc, etc. The recommendation was not without a thorough (and significant) critique of Clinton and the State Department.

I can't trust Hillary Clinton any less, so this merely confirms what I thought about her and her campaign all along. It's going to factor in to whether I ultimately hold my nose and vote for her. Should I vote for a candidate who arguably should lose, not gain higher levels of security clearance as a result "mishandling" (whether intentional or accidental) of classified materials? I'm still undecided and probably will be for awhile.

It's a far bigger deal than board libs are making it and it's a far smaller deal than board pubs want it to be.

Last edited:
why would anyone vote for someone utterly detestable?

When the alternative is somehow much, much worse.

I'm going to vote for Hilary and I'm going to hate doing it, and I don't particularly trust she's going to do a great job. That's not a fun feeling.

Clinton has had pretty high favorability ratings just a few years ago. Public opinion can be fickle.

Back