• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Crooked hillary

Except this absolute crap as EVERY dollar given to the foundation has a\been accounted for and none went to her or Bill. In fact over 87% has gone to specific projects which is a very high number.

But keep deluding yourself.

I like how you define wrongdoing that isn't being alleged in order to deflate an attack. In this case, donations didn't go to fatten the wallets of Bill or Hill so nothing is wrong.

I like how you define wrongdoing that isn't being alleged in order to deflate an attack. In this case, donations didn't go to fatten the wallets of Bill or Hill so nothing is wrong.

No, there is no evidence of any project or product being favored or put into federal plans due to donations to the Clinton Foundation. There have been and are RW groups going through every dollar and every document ever given to the Clinton Foundation.

They have found NOTHING. Well, they have found millions of people the Clinton Foundation have helped. But they have found ZERO illegal acts.

Now compare that to decades fo Trump being cited for housing discrimination, being fined heavily in AC for employment discrimination, stealing tens of millions in goods and services from contractors and vendors, getting hundreds of millions in loans from Russia and state owned Chinese government owned banks, getting millions of dollars a year from Chinese banks in rents.

On one side, you have innuendo and no facts. On the other you nearly forty years of illegal actions and being funded by our adversaries.

rj sounds like an old Chappelle Show skit

Prosecutor: Mr. Chappelle, what would it take to convince you that R. Kelly is guilty?
Dave Chappelle: Okay, I'd have to see a video of him singing "Pee On You," two forms of government ID, a police officer there to verify the whole thing, four or five of my buddies and Neal taking notes, and R. Kelly's grandma to confirm his identity.
R. Kelly's Grandma: That's my Robert, always peeing on people.

Does RJ believe anything RJ writes?

It is interesting that he is most like the man he hates, Donald Trump.

Do we have any psychotherapist in the group. Should make for an interesting case study.

So in jhmd's and knowell's worlds using ACTUAL, DEMONSTRABLE EVENTS is crazy...Talk about bizarre......

Junebug specifically said that Clinton was personally enriching herself through her position.

She must be the best white collar criminal in American history. The accusations and the inability of the worlds most powerful and wealthy justice system to bring her down in 20 years is simply astounding.

She should be able to handle the rest of the world no problem

Junebug specifically said that Clinton was personally enriching herself through her position.

Yeah, I mean she plainly did, be it through Bill's speech fees ($10s of millions of dollars from foreign interests) or the foundation paying for Bill's "travel" expenses ($12 million dollars in 2011 alone).

Yeah, I mean she plainly did, be it through Bill's speech fees ($10s of millions of dollars from foreign interests) or the foundation paying for Bill's "travel" expenses ($12 million dollars in 2011 alone).

#yeahbutstill

She must be the best white collar criminal in American history. The accusations and the inability of the worlds most powerful and wealthy justice system to bring her down in 20 years is simply astounding.

She should be able to handle the rest of the world no problem

As long as they don't hand her a second device, I'm sure she'll be just fine.

So who is a charitable foundation allowed to take money from?

Are you against the market determining speaker fees? Or are you suggesting they were getting paid over market rate for a former president and possibly future president?

I just hear from the right that this is somehow illegal. I'll admit it's sketchy and they certainly could have prevented that by simply not taking as much as they could. But I haven't see anybody answer these basic questions.

So he was getting those fees because he was the husband of the Secretary of State and not because he was a former president?

So who is a charitable foundation allowed to take money from?

Are you against the market determining speaker fees? Or are you suggesting they were getting paid over market rate for a former president and possibly future president?

I just hear from the right that this is somehow illegal. I'll admit it's sketchy and they certainly could have prevented that by simply not taking as much as they could. But I haven't see anybody answer these basic questions.

I love that "not illegal" is the new standard.

When the US was in trade negotiations with Japan, Reagan got paid $2M fo two speeches in the late 80s. That would easily be $5M in today's dollars. Dady Bush was in business with the Saudi Royal Family for decades after being office.

W has made over $15M in speaking fees and was a failure as POTUS.

But all that is OK.

Back