• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2016 Omnibus Fantasy Football Thread

Decker has a partially torn rotator cuff. No estimate of how long he'll be out.

Ugh. Decker owner here. I'm thinking he's pretty much done. Most of the time, rotator cuffs require surgery and even players who have played through shoulder injuries (Jimmy Graham, Randall Cobb), they have not been effective - can't get of the LOS with one arm.

And I don't want to drop either and have someone pick them up off waivers for nothing and them turn their seasons around.

Any ideas what level of player I should look for? Go for a backup QB/TE maybe?

Charles has some upside and if he gets back into the field, then he's better than what you'll be able to get otherwise, IMO.

Stew's past suggests he has less, so maybe start with him? What's available backup QB or TE-wise?

Flex

Ware
Coleman, Tev
Jordan Howard
Enunwa

Help please!

Coleman isn't that good, but has been producing every week. Howard also isn't that good. I'd pick one of them, leaning towards Coleman and hoping he doesn't finally hit the fantasy point wall. Worst case, his floor seems comparable to Howard's with an obviously quite high ceiling.

Luck has about 75% of his fantasy points this year in the last 10 minutes of the game. I had Stafford one year when he did that.

CJ Spiller, left for dead, signs with Seattle this week and has a TD in his first game back.

wake20 has both in Pit1. Matt Jones too.

I am in a fairly competitive 12 team Dynasty league with decent money on the line where today someone traded Julio Jones for Todd Gurley and Amari Cooper. :eek:

That took some stones on both sides.

Hmmm. Same guy that just traded Julio above just offered me Matt Jones and Willie Snead for Dez Bryant.

Along with Bryant, I have Mike Evans and AJ Green, so my WRs are solid. My RBs are shit - Jeremy Hill, Ryan Matthews, TJ Yeldon, CAP and Fozzy. I kept the three WRS and Newton and drafted a bunch of RBs (including Abdullah) hoping two would emerge. Hasn't worked out, obviously.

Thoughts?

would you trade Matt Jones and Snead or Cobb for Deandre Hopkins? I would be left starting Mckinnon and and Ware/Ryan Mathews/Duke Johnson but would be starting Kelvin Benjamin, Jarvis Landry and Hopkins as my wr's. (2qb, 2 rb, 3 wr te league 1/2 pt ppr)

Hmmm. Same guy that just traded Julio above just offered me Matt Jones and Willie Snead for Dez Bryant.

Along with Bryant, I have Mike Evans and AJ Green, so my WRs are solid. My RBs are shit - Jeremy Hill, Ryan Matthews, TJ Yeldon, CAP and Fozzy. I kept the three WRS and Newton and drafted a bunch of RBs (including Abdullah) hoping two would emerge. Hasn't worked out, obviously.

Thoughts?

I'd probably do it.

Calculate your points with starting lineups with and without the trade according the their avg ppg using your league scoring system.

Calculate your points with starting lineups with and without the trade according the their avg ppg using your league scoring system.

Well, the trade hinges on Hopkins returning to 2015 form so thats not really a good way to look at it.

Start two:

Matt Jones @ BAL
LeGarrette Blount @ CLE
Eddie Lacy vs. NYG

Start one:
Ryan Mathews @ DET
Jordan Matthews @ DET
Robert Woods @ LA

Back