• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2016 Omnibus Fantasy Football Thread

Blount, Lacy (in that order)

Jordan Matthews. If more positive reports come out on Ryan Mathews, he could be a sneaky start, but I would eliminate Woods in this decision.

Cam owner here -- have Carr as a backup. Should I roll with Carr or pick up Anderson in the hopes Cam plays?

I think you start Carr, especially now that Verrett is out. The Raiders might score 70.

I've got 5 RBs to choose from this week for 3 positions - help me:

Gurley vs Bills
Howard @ colts
T West vs Skins
DeAndre Washington vs Chargers
James White @ Browns

Non-ppr, so White is likely out of the picture. Ive got Gurley/Howard/West right now, but Harbaughs lack of commitment to West is scaring me off (and Dixon lurking) and I might start Wash

If he plays, Lagarette Blount is going to have a field day this week. Matt Jones is still terrible.

If he plays, Lagarette Blount is going to have a field day this week. Matt Jones is still terrible.

Forsett is gone. So I would go with West. Dixon may be back, but West will likely get a full load. I bet Dixon has a better rest of season from this point forward, but I would start West this week.

Cam owner here -- have Carr as a backup. Should I roll with Carr or pick up Anderson in the hopes Cam plays?

Carr has been great. Dude has two great targets and one good target. That offense produces.

Will Brady and the Pats play angry and run up scores on the league? I think so. I say 45-10 Pats over the Browns, who the scheduling gods hate. Starting Edelman. Crossing fingers.

Hopefully, Edelman is practicing today and the Patriots are just fucking with the injury report.

Having him show up, mid-week, is frustrating as fuck.

looks like Cam is out for Monday so I need to pick up Anderson. Do I:
Drop Bilal Powell and play Tevin Coleman
Drop Lockett on bye
or
Drop Tyrell Williams and play Davante Parker (I am prob playing Parker even if I don't drop Williams)

I would not play Tevin Coleman this week. 1) Denver defense 2) Sickle cell trait may limit him, or take him out of the game at some point.

I would not play Tevin Coleman this week. 1) Denver defense 2) Sickle cell trait may limit him, or take him out of the game at some point.

right I don't want to and since I have the craptastic Langford and the injured Rawls, Powell is next man up as unattractive an option as that may be. I am leaning towards dropping Lockett but feel like he will explode out the gate after the bye week if I do.

Dick move or not...

Opponent has 2 RBs on bye so has J Stewart scheduled to play as his RB2 right now on Monday night.

I just picked up CAP off the free agency list with no plans to play him and only drop him for a waiver pickup on Tuesday.

So.... dick move or not?

right I don't want to and since I have the craptastic Langford and the injured Rawls, Powell is next man up as unattractive an option as that may be. I am leaning towards dropping Lockett but feel like he will explode out the gate after the bye week if I do.

Powell is not a bad option. His workload (mainly receiving) is trending in the right direction and he's on a team that will be passing a fuck-ton on Sunday.

Back