• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2016 Omnibus Fantasy Football Thread

Even if I drop him tomorrow there is a 2 day waiver for all players, so he wouldn't be available until after this week's games. Not the case if I dropped him today.

Even if I drop him tomorrow there is a 2 day waiver for all players, so he wouldn't be available until after this week's games. Not the case if I dropped him today.

Do it - just don't gloat about it.

If you can legally avoid paying federal taxes for 15 years, you do it. Just don't pat yourself too hard on the back and go on a twitter tirade.

Who should I start? 0.5 pt ppr

Tavon Austin (own)
Mike Wallace (free agent
Eddie Royal (free agent)

Would have to drop Austin as I don't have roster space. He is a bye week filler.

Have David Johnson, Zeke Elliott, Shady McCoy, and Matt Forte on one of my teams. My WRs on this team are suspect. Jarvis Landry the only guy I have near a WR1, but it is a non-PPR league, which hurts his value. Other WRs: Tyrell Williams, Tyler Lockett, Tajae Sharpe, Donte Moncrief

Question: What caliber WR should I try to target and which RB or RB/WR combo?

Just completed a deal.

Trade away Forte

Got Brandin Cooks

Thoughts on if I sold too cheaply?

And last question... With Russell Wilson on a bye:

Brian Hoyer @ Indy
or
Matt Ryan @ Denver

I picked up Hoyer and am starting him right now but having 2nd thoughts.

I guess I could also drop Hoyer for Fitzpatrick (@ Pitt) off the wire as a 3rd option.

Last edited:
I don't get the big deal with handcuffs anyway. Picking up CAP is no different than picking up any other backup who may or may not get a lot of carries.

I don't get the big deal with handcuffs anyway. Picking up CAP is no different than picking up any other backup who may or may not get a lot of carries.

If the Panthers played Sunday, then yeah, I'd agree. But if he is waiting until Stewart is officially ruled out or not, then that might not come until Monday after all other options are off the table.

I'm not picking up CAP to play him or keep him myself, I'm picking him up to not let my opponent pick him up if Stweart is ruled out.

If the Panthers played Sunday, then yeah, I'd agree. But if he is waiting until Stewart is officially ruled out or not, then that might not come until Monday after all other options are off the table.

I'm not picking up CAP to play him or keep him myself, I'm picking him up to not let my opponent pick him up if Stweart is ruled out.

Yeah, I know you're not trying to keep him or play him. If it was Sunday and he wasn't waiting, CAP would be no different. But like you said, he's waiting, so it's a smart move to limit his MNF RB prospects. You may want to do the same with Peyton Barber in case Sims is out. I assume somebody has Rodgers.

Keeping individual players away from someone else is not sketchy, it's good strategy. They could easily pick up a different replacement, who is likely not as good but the point remains.

The issue becomes when people purposely manipulate the rules with no attempt at sportsmanship such as picking up & dropping every usable defense to make any defense unavailable for their opponent (most sites have waiver rules that prevents this thankfully).

Last edited:

The fact that he is even available in your league makes your league suspect.

seriously dv7, we know nothing about how many teams are in your league or how many bench spots are available or the roster make up BUT YOUR LEAGUE IS SUSPECT!!! YOU ARE A FRAUD TO THIS THREAD!!!

Back