• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2016 Omnibus Fantasy Football Thread

How many RBs can you start? Why not offer Charles?

3, two RB slots, two WR slots, a TE, a WRT, and a WT

Because I'm greedy? I figured I'd start low and creep up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3, two RB slots, two WR slots, a TE, a WRT, and a WT

Because I'm greedy? I figured I'd start low and creep up.

I guess that this weekend will tell us a lot about Charles, too.

Pick 2. 1 PPR

Travis Benjamin (playing Denver)
Quincy Enuwa (at Arizona)
Jonathan Stewart (at New Orleans)

Pick 2. 1 PPR

That's a toss-up in my mind. I'd go with J Stew (especially with the assumption that CAP will be a healthy scratch) and Enuwa, given that Decker is on IR.

Jordan Reed in concussion protocol.

Should I pick up:

Fleener
Zach Miller
Jesse James

Fleener should break out soon imo.

Pick 2. 1 PPR

I would wait to see what kind of usage JStew is going to see leading up to the game. Even with him playing I would be tempted to do Benjamin and Enuwa. If you are dead set on JStew I would go Benjamin over Enuwa.

Jordan Reed in concussion protocol.

Should I pick up:

Fleener
Zach Miller
Jesse James

Fleener should break out soon imo.

If its standard I would go Miller over Fleener... but it is super close. My rankings have Miller one spot over Fleener.

R Mathews or J Stewart at RB?

Mathews/Stewart or J Matthews at Flex?

If standard, I'd go the Matthews at Rb/Flex. But I also dont really like playing two players from the same offense with a few team exceptions. And I am a panthers fan. So what do I know?

Should I go with Travis Benjamin or Randall Cobb? Cobb seemed to break out last week and Benjamin is agains the Denver D.

Gore. Don't think I would start any Chargers other than Gordon if I could avoid it.

Gore. Don't think I would start any Chargers other than Gordon if I could avoid it.

Yea that's my dilemma. I have Tyrell Williams currently in the Flex, with Matt Jones and Jamaal Charles on the bench. Not confident in either of those alternatives, and Williams has been good for me the last few weeks. Also have Henry (TE) and Gordon (RB) on my team...feeling really pressured.

Also:

Pitta @NYG
or
Henry vsDEN

Have to sit 1:

E. Sanders @SD
K. Benjamin @NO
J. Landry vs PIT
D. Hopkins vs IND

.5 PPR Flex

Frank Gore at Houston

or

Travis Benjamin vs. Denver?

Gore

Yea that's my dilemma. I have Tyrell Williams currently in the Flex, with Matt Jones and Jamaal Charles on the bench. Not confident in either of those alternatives, and Williams has been good for me the last few weeks. Also have Henry (TE) and Gordon (RB) on my team...feeling really pressured.

Also:

Pitta @NYG
or
Henry vsDEN

Henry

Have to sit 1:

E. Sanders @SD
K. Benjamin @NO
J. Landry vs PIT
D. Hopkins vs IND

Sanders, Benjamin, Hopkins

Pick 3:

Charles vs OAK
Freeman vs SEA
Coleman vs SEA
Stewart vs NO

Pick 3:

Charles vs OAK
Freeman vs SEA
Coleman vs SEA
Stewart vs NO

Freeman, Coleman, and Stewart. Hawks RBs are a risk vs Seattle, but has Seattle seen a tandem like that yet this year? Don't think so. I'm benching Charles this week, FWIW. I just don't trust him yet. Stewart has a great matchup, even if he's a risk.

The weather is supposed to be pretty nasty in Seattle this weekend. I think we'll see lots of RB action.

Back