• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2016 Omnibus Fantasy Football Thread

Had kelce too. 3rd place

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

4th win in 9 years in the Dynasty League... assuming Zeke doesn't put up a -16 tonight

My final flex decision of the season for my Championship game (it's a 20 team league, necessitating the use of Week 17). The League is .5 PPR - what do you think?

Frank Gore vs. Jacksonville (The horse that got me to the Championship)

or

Alfred Blue at Tennessee (The waiver-wire addition who is ranked slightly above Gore by several sources)

My final flex decision of the season for my Championship game (it's a 20 team league, necessitating the use of Week 17). The League is .5 PPR - what do you think?

Frank Gore vs. Jacksonville (The horse that got me to the Championship)

or

Alfred Blue at Tennessee (The waiver-wire addition who is ranked slightly above Gore by several sources)

I think both should have good games, but I would go Gore since Jax is weak. However, Frank cost me the championship in my $$ league last week! He need Luck to throw him the damn ball!

Back