• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2016 Omnibus Fantasy Football Thread

I hate my WRs. Pick 2 to play in the final since none of these assholes deserves a FLEX spot.

Desean Jackson AT Chicago
Brandin Cooks vs Tampa Bay
Sammy Watkins vs Miami
Donte Moncrief AT Oakland
Jarvis Landry AT Buffalo

------------------------------------

Strick:

Ingram FLEX
Crowder/Fitz WRs
Reed TE
Palmer/Taylor QBs

I would play Jackson/Cooks, but that's an inconsistent bunch. Jackson and Cooks have primo matchups, imo. Landry has a decent matchup, too, but it'll be cold up there. I feel like the answer is NOT Moncrief and Watkins. Feel free to quote this post when those two post 20 each.

OH! Yeah, I also just picked up Malcolm Mitchell off FA last week because of his match up against the Jets this weekend if I wanted to do a flier. I don't think I have the balls to do that tho as I had already forgotten about him.

Roll with AJ Green if he's active, or start Landry (Buf) or Hill (Den) in his place at WR2? I think I've got to roll the dice and go with Green, but not liking the idea.

OH! Yeah, I also just picked up Malcolm Mitchell off FA last week because of his match up against the Jets this weekend if I wanted to do a flier. I don't think I have the balls to do that tho as I had already forgotten about him.

Mitchell definitely has the upside to warrant a start, but idk if you want to risk that. The internet is saying to sit Cooks, fwiw, so maybe that's the move.

Roll with AJ Green if he's active, or start Landry (Buf) or Hill (Den) in his place at WR2? I think I've got to roll the dice and go with Green, but not liking the idea.

I'd stay away from Hill v Denver. It's a toss-up. I think you have to play Green, though.

Green is being shut down for the season. I'd roll w/Landry - and hope!

Adam Thielen's mom had a huge fantasy day.

down 10.4 in the Championship going into the two night games Sunday and Monday (nobody has anybody on the crapfest 430 game)

She has E Sanders to go tomorrow night

I have T Kelce tomorrow night and E Elliott going Monday night PLUS either Denver's D vs KC (currently my starter) or Dallas' D vs Det

I am pretty positive I will emerge victorious despite the fact that Rodgers and Ajayi got her 72% of her total points and no other player scored in double figures so far. Aside from my kicker, all my players have scored in double digits so far. Painful seeing Russell Wilson's 40+ points on the bench with Matty Ice's decent day in my starting lineup.

Lost the final and $300 because I played against Aaron Rodgers yesterday. Oh well, nothing I really could have done

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Need bell to get over 100 rushing

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

And a rec td. Now a fave for 3rd

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Back