• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2016 Omnibus Fantasy Football Thread

Should I start Alshon over Tyreek or Amari?

Thankfully this didn't come back to haunt me as I say Alshon but I think I will start him over Cooper next week. Cooper has been awful the last few weeks.

Williams/Watkins

Kelley, Hill, Landry (if Green doesn't play -- Landry sits if Green goes, Kelley sits if Forte goes)

With Shady, Zeke, and D Johnson my two RB spots and flex are taken. Currently starting Ryan (vs SF) over Wilson (vs LA) or Mariota (@KC) at QB -- I doubt anyone would not make that choice.

My quandary is at WR. Currently going with DeSean Jackson (vs CAR) and Sammy Watkins (vs CLE) thanks to matchups and we get +2 points for plays over 40 yards and another 2 for TDs over 40 yards.

Other WR options are Moncrief (injured, @ MIN), J Landry (@ NYJ), B Cooks (@ ZONA), and M Mitchell (@ DEN)

Going ATL DST vs SF over Denver DST vs NE based on last week and matchup.

Should I make any changes?

Up 36.82 so I can't complain too much
But I hate my WRs

Sat Cooks and Landry and they put up 40.6 and 22.8 respectively. Watkins put up 1.whogivesashit

I assume J Stew won't outscore D Jackson tomorrow by 37, so I'm good, but I still hate my WRs. They are all just so inconsistent.

I hate this game. I am the Wake Forest of fantasy football. 1st, 1st and 2nd in scoring one league the last three years and only made the finals once.

I hate this game. I am the Wake Forest of fantasy football. 1st, 1st and 2nd in scoring one league the last three years and only made the finals once.

Same here. Was easily the best team in the league in my main $100 entry league (most points by almost 250 for the year) and dude I play in the first round of the playoffs has LeSean McCoy and fucking Ty Montgomery and the due puts up 130 compared to a projected 95. I put up 110 and had no chance. Just a disappointing end to the year.

DAK outscored Tyrod damn you fantasy thread for ruining it for me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nah it was only a few points and I had Brandin Cooks so up huge with Jordan Reed tonight and opponent only has Greg Olsen left. Hopefully a trip to the FINALS

Up 1 with Kelley and JStew going against Cousins tonight for a spot in the ship. Would feel a lot better if Luke would play to help cover J Reed and the slot. Wish I would have started Landry over one of the RBs at the Flex, though.

Can't see JStew doing much. Kelley vs. Cousins is going to be tough. I think the Skins will win handily. It may come down to whether Kelley or Cousins builds the big lead.

I made the finals in my pay league with three players to go tonight. Thanks, Devonta.

I need Cam, Reed, and Crowder to get 20 points tonight to make it in my bragging rights league.

Same here. Was easily the best team in the league in my main $100 entry league (most points by almost 250 for the year) and dude I play in the first round of the playoffs has LeSean McCoy and fucking Ty Montgomery and the due puts up 130 compared to a projected 95. I put up 110 and had no chance. Just a disappointing end to the year.

Sorry to hear that. You guys deserve better. H2h leaves at lot to chance, and you guys got bit.

If only there was something called an all play league. Oh well.

Can't see JStew doing much. Kelley vs. Cousins is going to be tough. I think the Skins will win handily. It may come down to whether Kelley or Cousins builds the big lead.

So far, dead wrong. Let's keep it up.

I wonder how many people got screwed by the Panthers D barely missing a TD and Jordan Reed's punch.

So far, dead wrong. Let's keep it up.

I wonder how many people got screwed by the Panthers D barely missing a TD and Jordan Reed's punch.

I'm just tuning in and thankful that Reed was only ejected. I thought he got hurt again. I need him in both leagues next week.

Any chance he gets suspended? I didn't see the punch.

I'm up 153 to 119 (could grow if D. Jax gets some more yards)

Other semifinal is 94 to 87. With a owner that went 6-7 this season making the wildcard as the 6th placed team (of 10). I've outscored her by over 360 points weeks 1-15.

If I lose next week it will be a grave injustice.

Needed Kelley to produce 17 points after Watkins shat the bed....he scored 15.8. And that was the Championship.

I won by 1 point in my playoff matchup because crowder fumbled on the last play for the Skins, craziest way I have ever won a game.

im in a pickem league, I was down 2 but had the most points riding on last night. I chickened out in my upset pick of Carolina and switched to Wash right before kickoff.

Start 3 (WR2, WR3, and FLEX):
Lamar Miller vs CIN
Jamison Crowder @ CHI
Taylor Gabriel @ CAR
Rishard Matthews @ JAX
Mark Ingram vs TB
Larry Fitzgerald @ SEA
Kelvin Benjamin vs ATL

Start 1 TE:
Jordan Reed @ CHI
Hunter Henry @ CLE
Charles Clay @ BUF

Start 2 QBs
Carson Palmer @ SEA
Tyrod Taylor vs MIA
Eli Manning @ PHI

I'm thinking: Crowder/Gabriel/Miller/Reed/Palmer/Taylor

With the exception of Arizona @ Seattle, every single player that I'm considering starting appears to have a good match-up this weekend. I listed them in order of preference, but y'all have been good to me this year and there's some legit $$$ riding on this weekend.

I hate my WRs. Pick 2 to play in the final since none of these assholes deserves a FLEX spot.

Desean Jackson AT Chicago
Brandin Cooks vs Tampa Bay
Sammy Watkins vs Miami
Donte Moncrief AT Oakland
Jarvis Landry AT Buffalo

------------------------------------

Strick:

Ingram FLEX
Crowder/Fitz WRs
Reed TE
Palmer/Taylor QBs

Back