• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2016 Omnibus Fantasy Football Thread

With Le'Veon Bell, I will cruise to win my all-play league this week. Been playing well lately after a very slow start. Up to 5th overall and 19 games behind leader....which will be a much smaller number after this week. The top 3 teams are toward the bottom right now, but there is a cluster of teams in mid-50's to low 60's with a player or two going on SNF or MNF. It will be interesting how these games play out. Rooting for current league leaders to finish 8-9-10 to maximize my gain on them in the standings. I could cut their lead in half this week. We have no formal playoffs, just mathematical elimination of coming in 1st with remaining games in the season.

Does your all play league go through week 17 despite the risk of starters being rested each year?

Yep. That is a risk that should be baked into player values (we are an auction). Week 17 is still less intrusive than a bye week.

Yep. That is a risk that should be baked into player values (we are an auction). Week 17 is still less intrusive than a bye week.

No, it is just an additional intrusive bye week for certain player. Potentially. Something you cannot account for when you draft.

That's the NFL, and this is an NFL game. No need to not play an entire week just because Tom Brady might rest.

Well, I had Rivers with 5 turnovers, Forte with .8 points and an injury, and Dez with -.5. Yet I still will probably win unless Edelman goes off. So lucky my opponent shit the bed even worse.

I'm up .84 with Pitta vs Mitchell. Probably going to lose but at least I'm still in it. All four playoff teams had disastrous weeks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My glaring lack of depth at WR finally caught up with me this week, in the first round of the playoffs no less. Michael Thomas being out was too much to overcome. Ironically, Mike Evans' off day (my one legitimate WR1) is what really cost me. My starting WRs were Evans, Sterling Shepard, and Taylor Gabriel.

So the guy that won the "wildcard" round to play me in the semifinal has L Bell. No more of that next week please

I had a team with Melvin Gordon who got injured early and got me .8 - first round of the playoffs. I had a five or so point lead with all my players done and my opponent with Dez Bryant in the night game. I thought I was toast. Fantasy football miracle!

If Justin Tucker outscores steve smith by ten, I will pull off the most amazing win of all time

I need the Pats D to outscore Chris Hogan by at least five. What are my chances?

c5423ea549dd2eff389175faa1b47b54.jpg

Ugh worst loss of my life

All right, y'all. Fantasy semi-finals and I'm facing Bell/Hyde/ABrown.

This is where I'm at right now:

QB1: Palmer v NO
QB2: Taylor v CLE
RB1: Freeman v SF
RB2: DMurray @ KC
WR1: Beckham v DET
WR2: Crowder v CAR
WR3: Gabriel v SF (only if one of Jones/Sanu is out again this weekend)
TE1: Reed v CAR
TE2: Brate @ DAL
FLEX: LMiller v JAX
DEF: BUF v CLE

I'm sitting these guys, but I think an argument could be made to start them:
WR Fitzgerald v NO
WR RMatthews @ KC
WR Hogan @ DEN
WR KBenjamin @ WAS
QB Manning v DET

I feel pretty good about my RB/TE/FLEX situation, but I'm not sure what to do for my 3 WRs this week. Matthews and Hogan have tough matchups, Benjamin appears to be in the doghouse, and Fitzgerald has killed me for the last four weeks and hasn't scored since Week 5.

What do y'all think?

Pick 2:
T. Williams vs OAK
K. Britt @SEA
S. Watkins vs CLE

Britt is about as consistent as you can get, but @SEA....Watkins is home vs CLE which is a good matchup, but he can be knocked out of any game at any time with a swift breeze...and Tyrell Williams has been trending down.

Pick 2:
T. Williams vs OAK
K. Britt @SEA
S. Watkins vs CLE

Britt is about as consistent as you can get, but @SEA....Watkins is home vs CLE which is a good matchup, but he can be knocked out of any game at any time with a swift breeze...and Tyrell Williams has been trending down.

Still Williams/Watkins for me.

Pick 1 RB, 1 WR, and 1 Flex of the below:

R Kelley vs Car
J Stew @ Was
Forte (injury) vs Mia

AJ Green (injury) vs Pit
T Pryor @ Buf
T Hill vs Ten
J Landry @ NYJ

agreed Williams/Watkins. only good thing about britt is LA is probs gonna be down the whole game so he should see a fair number of targets.

Pick 2:
T. Williams vs OAK
K. Britt @SEA
S. Watkins vs CLE

Watkins/Britt. I'm a fan of Britt for the reasons that BostonDeac listed. It really is a tossup, though.

Still Williams/Watkins for me.

Pick 1 RB, 1 WR, and 1 Flex of the below:

R Kelley vs Car
J Stew @ Was
Forte (injury) vs Mia

AJ Green (injury) vs Pit
T Pryor @ Buf
T Hill vs Ten
J Landry @ NYJ

Stewart/Hill/Kelley

Bump:
This is where I'm at right now:

QB1: Palmer v NO
QB2: Taylor v CLE
RB1: Freeman v SF
RB2: DMurray @ KC
WR1: Beckham v DET
WR2: Crowder v CAR
WR3: Gabriel v SF (only if one of Jones/Sanu is out again this weekend)
TE1: Reed v CAR
TE2: Brate @ DAL
FLEX: LMiller v JAX
DEF: BUF v CLE

I'm sitting these guys, but I think an argument could be made to start them:
WR Fitzgerald v NO
WR RMatthews @ KC
WR Hogan @ DEN
WR KBenjamin @ WAS
QB Manning v DET

I feel pretty good about my RB/TE/FLEX situation, but I'm not sure what to do for my 3 WRs this week. Matthews and Hogan have tough matchups, Benjamin appears to be in the doghouse, and Fitzgerald has killed me for the last four weeks and hasn't scored since Week 5.

What do y'all think?

Watkins/Britt. I'm a fan of Britt for the reasons that BostonDeac listed. It really is a tossup, though.

Stewart/Hill/Kelley

Bump:

You'd really start both Stew and Fat Rob over Forte and Green, assuming they play?

I also prefer Fitz and Matthews over Crowder/Gabriel, but I'm always partial to teams' #1 targets, plus Fitz has a great match up.

Back