• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Presumably OFFICIAL 2016/17 Premier League

Pawson not super consistent in his yellow card distribution

That's about as clear a red as it gets. Sissoko gonna get retroactively suspended.

The ref had a clear view of that. WTF?

That's about as clear a red as it gets. Sissoko gonna get retroactively suspended.

The ref had a clear view of that. WTF?

The ref had refused to card Arter for about 4 or 5 ridiculous tackles to that point and allowed him to run around kicking and grabbing everyone. I'll just assume he was allowing Sissoko to police the situation for him, since he was refusing to do it (even there, Arter was obnoxiously trying to delay the throw in by body checking Sissoko and got an elbow in the skull for his punkishness).

Oh, and Sissoko is totally getting a 3 game ban for it.

The ref had refused to card Arter for about 4 or 5 ridiculous tackles to that point and allowed him to run around kicking and grabbing everyone. I'll just assume he was allowing Sissoko to police the situation for him, since he was refusing to do it (even there, Arter was obnoxiously trying to delay the throw in by body checking Sissoko and got an elbow in the skull for his punkishness).

Oh, and Sissoko is totally getting a 3 game ban for it.

Lols

Just saw the replay ... why was Arter jumping off the ground and running into Sissoko in the first place when the ball was a throw-in? What a fucking obnoxious pest of a player. In a pickup game, he'd get drilled for that too.

That being said, idiotic from Sissoko. Just let Arter run into you and make the referee card him and not you. Fucking stupid to elbow him like that, no matter what a punk he's being.

Last edited:
Found a picture of Arter from June ...

Dellavedova-.png

Figured vad would defend ;)

Arter said after the match that Sissoko told him it was an accident and he believed him.

For me, Spurs are without question the most unlikable team in the PL. Chelsea has had a stranglehold on the title for as long as I can remember, but Spurs have really brought the heat lately. Alli is a petulant boy cunt. Walker is a doucher man cunt. Lamela is an irritating lady cunt. And Sissoko is a Sissoko cunt. Well done Spurs.

Figured vad would defend ;)

Arter said after the match that Sissoko told him it was an accident and he believed him.

No way that was an accident. Sissoko saw him running over and lifted his elbow into his face with intent. He's getting banned for that, and should.

I just have no sympathy for Arter, he was being a goddamn obnoxious pest all match.

For me, Spurs are without question the most unlikable team in the PL. Chelsea has had a stranglehold on the title for as long as I can remember, but Spurs have really brought the heat lately. Alli is a petulant boy cunt. Walker is a doucher man cunt. Lamela is an irritating lady cunt. And Sissoko is a Sissoko cunt. Well done Spurs.

Lamela and Alli are two of the dirtiest players in the league, no question about that.

eh, looked like he was trying to push him off with his arm and just missed. maybe I'm just being generous. still dumb. gonna be banned though, no question.

you'd want 3 points when playing Bournemouth but not a shocking draw on the road. they're a solid team and Howe looks like a great manager.

eh, looked like he was trying to push him off with his arm and just missed. maybe I'm just being generous. still dumb. gonna be banned though, no question.

Yeah, you're being generous. Arter had been a pest all match, was being a douchey pest again and Sissoko lost his temper and stupidly decided to deck him.

And we're down. Stek the scapegoat but Jags is having a nightmare. As is Mike Jones. This will end 1-0 Burnley. They're gonna put 11 men behind the ball for 50 minutes.

Back