• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Presumably OFFICIAL 2016/17 Premier League

And we're down. Stek the scapegoat but Jags is having a nightmare. As is Mike Jones. This will end 1-0 Burnley. They're gonna put 11 men behind the ball for 50 minutes.

Great job of Rom to let Bolasie take that on the break. We need to bring on Gerry D ASAP.

And can we just go ahead sell Ross to Stoke? Kid hasn't developed at all in the last 2-3 years. Just keep him in front of you and he's harmless. What a waste of talent.

Can we give this GK a card for time wasting already?

Burnley didn't belong on the pitch in the second half. We utterly dominated. They created all of 0 chances until extra time. Just a brutal way to lose a match.

Presumably OFFICIAL 2016/17 Premier League - SO IT BEGINS

Whelp, after thirty minutes of absolute domination and sixty-four more minutes of good football where we were completely ineffective in the box (in which a large Mackem bus was parked for the entirety of the second half), a central defender gets the winner from outside the box in the 94th minute and last play of the game. Deserved win after domination but sucks to have to nick it in stoppage time. Gooch sadly looked awful once he came on.

phan i didnt watch but played winston today in dfs, howd he score?

phan i didnt watch but played winston today in dfs, howd he score?

Four minutes added for stoppage time. We're attacking but can't get anything on target. Win a corner kick with 93:35 or so on the clock. Last play of the match.

Payet takes it short from the right corner to an advancing Noble heading towards the end line who immediately gives it back. Payet lays it across the top of the box to Reid in stride. First defender engages, but Reid beats him and switches to his left. Strikes it with his left pretty weakly from outside of the box towards the right post. Goalie is completely screened by all of the players still lined up for the corner. Goes between everyone's legs to score.

Looked a bit controversial because defenders were clearing out during the shot and it looked as if Calleri was offside -- and the ball practically went through his legs so he was involved. Without having seen the replay I think Calleri was fine when the ball was played. Fernandes might have been offside, but was farther away from the play.

What a pass from Firminho to setup Mane, let's see Pulis park the bus now

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

What a nice dummy from Coutinho also to get it going

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

so was that misplayed clearance sponsored by mignolet? lol

Can's looking a little more himself today, post-injury.

He is still a step slower than the rest of the side. I don't think Gini is going to lose his place when fully fit.

Last edited:
Firmino is incredible. Have to give Rodgers credit for that signing, he looks like a guy that could feature for any non-Barcelona side in the world.

A United win tomorrow at the Bridge and only 3 points back of first? OK then.

Back