• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Presumably OFFICIAL 2016/17 Premier League

My buddy flew to London to go to this game. He's a ManU fan. GOOD VACATION

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Conte has pulled Mourinho's pants down and is beating his ass raw with a fucking cane.

It's possible that Mourinho just isn't good anymore. It happens with players, it happens with managers too. This United team is so fucking pedestrian for all the money spent on it.

I am very worried right now. What is the plan? I'm just not seeing one unfortunately.

A few players looked completely uninspired too. That shouldn't happen under a new manager. It simply shouldn't.

They spent a shit ton of money on players and have looked uninspired the entire year.

I am very worried right now. What is the plan? I'm just not seeing one unfortunately.

A few players looked completely uninspired too. That shouldn't happen under a new manager. It simply shouldn't.

It looks a bit more than a few, manager included.

Last edited:
According to Sky Italia, Mou said it's just his opinion, but "u don't wind up crowd at 4-0. You do it at 1-0. It's humiliating."

Mou can't even appreciate a good winding up anymore? Past it

What's the story with Mickeyryan? Mourinho spends a bunch of money on him then decides he's no good?

no se

Also, could Kante please kindly return Paul Pogba to Old Trafford after taking him out of his pocket. Thanks!

Ibra looks *unsurprisingly* old and slow. He's been very, very poor since the first few matches and I just don't see how it gets better. He hasn't been a player that moves around a lot for a number of years, but he's even more statuesque than ever. I have no idea why Mourinho passed on that signing, he's going to be a massive dressing room disturbance when he has to be dropped (and he should already have been) ... much moreso than Rooney.

What's the story with Mickeyryan? Mourinho spends a bunch of money on him then decides he's no good?

As much as I hate BVB he should have stayed there. He has a decent amount of competition out on the wing at UTD, add to that that he's been called a soft player emotionally and I can see Jose getting under his skin as well as the other personalities in that changing room. Probably not the best situation for him especially having the manager calling him out publicly about not training hard enough.

Herrera is better than Pogba, Mata is better than Mkhy, Rashford is better than Ibra and Martial combined. As of today.

Money is important, but not as important as picking the right team and players.

Mourinho has no idea what he's doing. He has only set up correctly once, maybe twice in tha league this year.

There's more skill on the average United bench than 10 or 12 EPL teams. The team just isn't fighting right now.

Hot take alert from townie. But if your "as of today" meant today, then you're absolutely right. Although Mata and Rashford didn't do a whole lot of anything today either. I thought Herrera was good.

And, in news from Expected World where obvious things happen, Sissoko has been charged with violent conduct by the FA. Has until tomorrow evening to respond.

And, in news from Expected World where obvious things happen, Sissoko has been charged with violent conduct by the FA. Has until tomorrow evening to respond.

I wonder if they just go ahead and non-contest it today so he can start his suspension in the league cup. Liverpool, Leicester, Arsenal or Leicester, Arsenal, West Ham.

Coutinho is really good.

CvijFk4W8AAffKx.jpg:large

Back