• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Presumably OFFICIAL 2016/17 Premier League

Is this the ultimate "Townie is not impressed" goal?

[video]https://vine.co/v/egaPPt5E9lU[/video]

Wait, can you not use the the little video strip icon for vines anymore?

Well they are a full five points ahead of West Ham United !

just the last part of the URL, not the full thing

in the one you had it is the egaPPt5E9lU part

Well they are a full five points ahead of West Ham United !

Not for long! Cresswell returns next week! Ayew back in training. They two of them (minus Cresswell's return last week) together played a grand total of like twenty minutes this season. Payet is only three or four games in. Lanzini only three games back. Zaza finally not sucking balls. Sakho (remember him!?) to return soonish! About to take the league by STORM!

Not for long! Cresswell returns next week! Ayew back in training. They two of them (minus Cresswell's return last week) together played a grand total of like twenty minutes this season. Payet is only three or four games in. Lanzini only three games back. Zaza finally not sucking balls. Sakho (remember him!?) to return soonish! About to take the league by STORM!

If by STORM you mean a solid 10th - 12th place finish, then yes.

But for real, the first thirty minutes of football on Saturday was perhaps the best thirty minutes we've played all of this season and last. Just absolutely utter domination. Beautiful combinations between the little wizard Lanzini and Ballon d'Or nominee Dimi Payet. Just need to get the rest of the squad (and our finishing boots) up to speed.

Why doesn't Payet go play someplace else and becomes BIG STAR ?!

Any recommendations for a soccer podcast I can listen to at work? Already listen to MiB, thanks!

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

great story on Poch here: http://sport-magazine.co.uk/features/sometimes-you-need-be-brave

I'd never heard this!

Marcelo ‘El Loco’ Bielsa rolled into Murphy in the dead of night. In the mid-1980s the manager, who had spells with Argentina, Athletic Bilbao and Lazio, was working in youth development at Newell’s Old Boys – the Rosario club that gave us Lionel Messi.
Bielsa hated flying, but he was convinced there was talent in Argentina’s rural interior that was being missed by the bigger clubs. So he divided a map of the country into 70 sections and methodically travelled around – clocking up more than 5,000 miles in his Fiat 147.
It was 2am on a Monday when Bielsa knocked on the door of the Pochettino house with colleague Jorge Griffa. The future Spurs manager was 13, and fast asleep.
Bielsa has a reputation as something of an eccentric figure, and the story goes that he asked Pochettino’s parents if he could see their sleeping son’s legs. “He looks like a footballer,” he declared, and they signed him on the spot.
Pochettino grins. “Yes, that was the reality. I woke up in the morning and my mum explained the story. I said: ‘Yeah come on, it was in your dream. What did you drink before you went to sleep?’”

Read more at http://sport-magazine.co.uk/features/sometimes-you-need-be-brave#SKhgRzcBtFKM2Ot1.99

Back