• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official '16-17 NBA Thread: not with a bang but a whimper

Oak - 8-10 with 13 ribbies.
KAT - 5-18 with 8 ribbies.
Joel - 10-21 with 10 ribbies.

#HOFwatch

I feel like my calling in life might be buying an endless amount of Macho Man Randy Savage outfits and getting on the dance cam for Clippers games. Some people procreate, and that's great. But I can totally be that guy.

MZUpMRi.jpg

Westbrook with Quad Double last night. 30+ points, 10+ rebounds, assists, and turnovers. This is at least the second time he had done that this year. He may end up committing more turnovers this year than anyone in NBA history. He is reaching historic numbers here.

And he was within a late UCLA offer of being a Deacon if my memory is correct.

That is correct. He had committed to Skip with the caveat that if UCLA offered he would take it.

Let's go BEARD Draymond Green is a CHUMP and a JEALOUS looser.

With a penis not worthy of sharing via SnapChat, Instagram,Tumblr or Twitter. On the dick pick meter, I'd go Weiner, Brett Favre and then somewhere just slightly above famous dwarfs who have posted dick picks, I'd list Dray Green.

So he had 40 at the half and 60 at the end of the 3rd. Is he going for 81?

LOL. 127 points with 3 players in double figures.

Last edited:
It seems Klay is good for a couple of these explosions per season. The best part is watching how much fun his teammates have just feeding him when he's supercritical like that.

this oladipo dunk last night was absurd

HA! HA!

If they had video to go over, I wouldn't be shocked if Wilt had 25+ quads.

Sorry I mis-read your post, Wilt and Bill Russell, for some reason I read it as Wilt and Oscar.

Back