• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official '16-17 NBA Thread: not with a bang but a whimper

Geeks who don't understand the game but want to be involved.

It's not about math. If you don't think momentum or hot hands exist, you don't get basketball. If you are trying to explain them away, you already have a POV. Some things just are and can't be explained by math.

Last edited:
this thread was way better when rj insisted on pettily bumping jaybone's thread instead of posting here

(this post is also true if you change "this thread" to "this board" and "pettily bumping jaybone's thread" to "posting literally anywhere else on the internet")

I think Gaybone has left us. I posted a reference to Draymond's uglyass penis 2 or 3 days ago and nada.

I think Gaybone has left us. I posted a reference to Draymond's uglyass penis 2 or 3 days ago and nada.

moonz is busy this time of year, you think he gets #1 Greatest Mom coffee mugs by managing hundreds of parody accounts on an internet message board?

Anyone else think Bron is gonna have a statement game in the Garden

For sure. Wasn't he talking about #possegate today?

For sure. Wasn't he talking about #possegate today?

Yes, and acting like he's avoiding Trump hotel because of "preference" instead of politics

he's gonna go off bigly. i hope we get a lebron stank face like this

lebron221.jpg

towards phil

Watching the game in bed with the sound off and I keep forgetting which teams DWest and Mo Buckets are on. They are like clones of each other.

Watching the game in bed with the sound off and I keep forgetting which teams DWest and Mo Buckets are on. They are like clones of each other.

I thought the same thing. It's really hard to root for the Clippers. I'm even starting to rationalize rooting against them thinking, "Well the Spurs are undefeated on the road. Maybe Game 7 in Oracle wouldn't be too bad."

Lol draymond owns that overgrown baby again

Back