• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official '16-17 NBA Thread: not with a bang but a whimper

r425slf7on3rm2kybgrm.gif

Nerlens Noel is with the team in New Orleans today, and could be back in the lineup as early as this weekend. Kinda came out of nowhere. His trade value is jack shit right now so it'd be sweet if he could be decent.

Nerlens Noel is with the team in New Orleans today, and could be back in the lineup as early as this weekend. Kinda came out of nowhere. His trade value is jack shit right now so it'd be sweet if he could be decent.

How many minutes is he projected to play? I would imagine he could help some fantasy squads in deep leagues with blocks and FG%.

How many minutes is he projected to play? I would imagine he could help some fantasy squads in deep leagues with blocks and FG%.

They've been uber cautious with minutes restrictions for Embiid and Okafor. I would imagine it'll be similar to Embiid's restrictions. They're gonna do everything they can to showcase him til the trade deadline though.

The Okafor pick was still the disaster. Imagine if they'd gone with PorzinGOD instead.

Porzingis would have been the better pick, but I'm pretty curious to see if the Sixers run a lineup with Simmons at the point, Niky Shooter at 2, Saric at the 3, Embiid at the 4, and Oak at the 5

They've been uber cautious with minutes restrictions for Embiid and Okafor. I would imagine it'll be similar to Embiid's restrictions. They're gonna do everything they can to showcase him til the trade deadline though.

The Okafor pick was still the disaster. Imagine if they'd gone with PorzinGOD instead.

Crinklekhan Snortgenghis?

Porzingis would have been the better pick, but I'm pretty curious to see if the Sixers run a lineup with Simmons at the point, Niky Shooter at 2, Saric at the 3, Embiid at the 4, and Oak at the 5

may as well replace stauskas with ilyasova or covington at that point and just make it the 6'8"+ lineup

the most recent game embiid and oak played together they actually did pretty well

it's pretty much the only way to hide okafor's defensive woes

When CP3 coasts its "preserving his body" when Oak does its "defensive woes"

lol he was preserving his body when he was like 16

dude hasn't ever been able to defend the PnR

After getting Elyansova how many minutes are there to showcase Noel? Are they going to give Sairc a vacation? Play him at SF?

It's too bad they didn't use clocks back when Wilt played or he would have the record for most points under ten seconds.

Back