• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Vanillas & Goons Mafia: CIVS WIN, because Da is a flake and AA'd

Code:
THROUGH POST 280:

manning	3	timdunk, gouda, da
blue	2	tic, jtp
da	2	manning, tejas
gouda	2	smidge, smoove
jtp	1	blue
ph	1	nonny
smidge	1	bym

YTV: ph, eagles

Also switch to manning so they can't stack on me thanks to that turd

Ow0kL_f-maxage-0.gif

WE WERE SO CLOSE TO BEING RID OF YOU. CIV SMOOVE WOULD HAVE LET IT HAPPEN

"What is dead may never die."

I am absolutely going to self prez here because im a civ special by special i mean im one of the greatest players left and can dominate this game tomorrow

Too late to do anything about it now.

But jesus christ smoove what are you talking about we did start this morning.

I had a 10a-1p meeting - like I said on the signup thread. Checked in before I started, and there was nothing there.

Code:
END OF DAY 2 REGULATION:

blue	3	tic, jtp, eagles
da	2	tejas, manning
gouda	2	smidge, smoove
jtp	1	blue
ph	1	nonny
smidge	1	bym

YTV: ph

IT IS NOW OT. FIRST VOTE TO MOVE TO EITHER MANNING OR BLUE WILL DECIDE. ANY PLAYER MAY CHANGE A VOTE. IF NOBODY CHANGES A VOTE, OT ENDS AT 4:12:59 PM ET, AT WHICH POINT RNG WILL DETERMINE THE DEATH.

Last edited:
I am absolutely going to self prez here because im a civ special by special i mean im one of the greatest players left and can dominate this game tomorrow

tenor.gif

and die. (next round)

NIGHT

Code:
END OF DAY 2 - OT:

blue	4	tic, jtp, eagles, manning
gouda	2	smidge, smoove
da	1	tejas
jtp	1	blue
ph	1	nonny
smidge	1	bym

YTV: ph

Last edited:
By the way, every player in a tie should hammer the other person immediately. No specials to fear killing. If you're civ and you know you're civ, then you need to kill the other person.

JTP & Jhawk can't be maf together

Back