• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2012 Pit Olympics Week 1- Scattergories #1 Questions posted at 2 Answers due at 2:05

Nah, typically the two "cabbages" would cancel out and the person who put chinese cabbage would get just one point for the chinese part of it. Not sure if Jdawg does it that way or not though.

This method of judging would make no sense. If the cabbages cancel out, there is absolutely no reason that the 'chinese' should score. The modifier only adds an additional point(s) if the actual answer scores.

This method of judging would make no sense. If the cabbages cancel out, there is absolutely no reason that the 'chinese' should score. The modifier only adds an additional point(s) if the actual answer scores.

Bro, that's the way it was done in the last olympics, I didn't say I liked it.

The point is, the man insulted the cabbage of my homeland.

If the question is dessert and the letter is C, what happens with the following responses?

Cookie Cream Ice Cream
Chocolate Chip Cookies
Cookie Dough
Cookie

I'll cross that road when we come to it

BOOM

I'd like to recommend we pin the current/next event thread.

Good afternoon to everyone from your first place winner.

Does having AIDS help or hurt you win it comes to Scattegories? You know, with all the Maryland peeps playing and all.

Last edited:
a 1 minute warning would be useful to the other teams who won't answer in 45 seconds for 20 points in god like fashion like the toogs.

Confederate Cherokee!!!!!1

cherokees.jpg

Back