• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2013 Pit Fantasy Football League 1 - RTQ is CHAMP

Congratulations, RTQ! Great win.

Congrats to RTQ, looking forward to next year, though still fuming that I didn't make the playoffs. :noidea:

Suggestion: can we move to ESPN this year?

Pros: Nearly everything is better imo (format, access to fantasy information, apps)

Cons: We've always used Yahoo, so everyone already has an account. The league history is also preserved there.

Suggestion: can we move to ESPN this year?

Pros: Nearly everything is better imo (format, access to fantasy information, apps)

Cons: We've always used Yahoo, so everyone already has an account. The league history is also preserved there.

I don't care what the platform is, but agree that I've preferred ESPN over Yahoo in the past.

I'm stepping down as league commish and nominate HTTD for new commissioner.

He was on top of things last year with the power rankings and everything else, and would make a great commissioner.

Can't see a reason why anyone would take issue with this, but wanted to announce it like a nomination just in case.

Also I'm down to run league II since I think I'm still in it. We had 20 people last year and it was a lot of fun.

Would really prefer Yahoo, especially with our league history on there. A lot easier to get up and running with everyone's accounts already linked as well. And cool to have everything in one place year over year.

I prefer Yahoo because it's the one I've used before, and my other league is there too. That said, I'd go to ESPN if that's what the masses want. But as reigning champ, I think my vote counts at least double. :)

Either is fine with me as I have other leagues and accounts on both

I prefer Yahoo because it's the one I've used before, and my other league is there too. That said, I'd go to ESPN if that's what the masses want. But as reigning champ, I think my vote counts at least double. :)
I like it. The teams in the championship game agree.

Back