• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2013 Pit Fantasy Football League 1 - RTQ is CHAMP

AP/Gerhart officially out.

Let the games begin*!

*Plus the Thursday night results

Huge props to Eagles for starting Asiata. The risk paid off very well.

I'm going to lose to a guy who needed 30 carries to get 51 yards. My team is experience a classic Wake Forest late season decline.

baldwin actually put up 16 (who I subbed Asiata out for) so it was only a ten pt swing.

i got lucky with cleveland's D having two TDs and graham doing absolutely nothing today.

Looks like the "They were seeded WHAT??" 8th seed will take down Thinkingwithmydeac in a game that only John Madden would call an upset.

Looking forward to a week 11 rematch against Bernie in the semis.

Edit: And Antonio Brown officially clinches it for this week.

Last edited:
baldwin actually put up 16 (who I subbed Asiata out for) so it was only a ten pt swing.

i got lucky with cleveland's D having two TDs and graham doing absolutely nothing today.

Graham has been on the brink of mediocrity for awhile. He just usually gets a red zone TD to make up for the lack of touches. Teams have figured out how to guard him. I also think he may still be injured.

Looks like all lower seeded teams won or will win.

And glad to see that even though teams were mis-seeded, I still would have lost.

Makes me feel a little better.

All the lower seeds advanced to the semis:

8. Nonny
5. Bernie
Season series: Nonny leads 1-0

6. RTQ
7. Eagles
Season series: First meeting

I am a .09 point favorite.

Peyton is going to throw 11 touchdowns against Houston.

I think I was a double digit favorite in every game in my losing streak. Yahoo was wrong at the draft when they said my team would suck and they were wrong down the stretch when they said my team would dominate.

Yahoo sucks.

(See you all back in Pit 1 next season)

As long as Frank Gore does not outscore Crabtree by 27.06 points, I'll be moving onto the championship in week 17.

For context, Gore's only time breaking 20 points this year was @TEN (23.40) points. The last time he scored that many points was September 20, 2010, scoring 30.30 points.

Completely forgot to cut Romo this week. Shows how much I cared about my 3rd place game vs. Thinking. If you ain't first...

Congrats, RTQ. No way I come back from Andre Brown getting me negative points in a game he should have had 25+ carries against a weak run D. Tom Coughlin is an absolute lunatic.

Back