• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2013 Pit Fantasy Football League 1 - RTQ is CHAMP

So is it Division winners and then next best teams in the playoffs?

How are ties broken?

If PH loses (down 37 with Romo/J. Graham/CAR DEF), then there should be a 3 way tie atop the West at 10-4.

I'm 2.5 Romo points shy of you not having to worry about that (104.56 to 107.02).

Come up just short due to my own mistakes in another shootout.

10000231-00-00-00-00_lg.png

Regular Season Champion right here. Now to do what us at Wake Forest do so well, crash and burn in the post season.

I'm doing what I hate most. Going with the Panthers this week was a horrible homer pick.

Hmm...find it bullshit that I'm the Division winner, yet seeded 3rd highest from that division.

I win the division based on Division record, but get seeded 4th based on total points?

I'm doing what I hate most. Going with the Panthers this week was a horrible homer pick.

I have a feeling it won't be such a horrible pick against Geno and co.

The bonus of a rematch is I get even more incentive to root against Romo which is always nice.

So playoffs from power rankings shook out the way they should except Pigskin and Raleigh got screwed.

Sucks big time. #3 in points for, #1 in points against. Could easily argue that I'm one of the top teams and don't make the playoffs. Ugh.

#BCSisbetterthanplayoffs

My predictions are in bold.

1. Thinking
8. Nonny
Season series: First Meeting

4. Slim
5. Bernie
Season series: First meeting

3. Sloth
6. RTQ
Season series: Sloth leads 1-0

2. Ph
7. Eagles
Season series: Tied 1-1

Thank god I wasn't relegated. Salvaged my season to a certain extent. Fuck Trent Richardson and Danny Amendola.

Having Gronk definitely hurts but I'm hoping to be the first 8th seed to bring home the championship.

Should be favored in every game.

I have a feeling it won't be such a horrible pick against Geno and co.

The bonus of a rematch is I get even more incentive to root against Romo which is always nice.

Tonight is huge for our matchup with Moreno and Allen going.

Tonight is huge for our matchup with Moreno and Allen going.

Allen grabbed two TDs but I'll take the Moreno/Allen combo total. If Denver got up early it would have meant a lot of Moreno carries & Allen garbage yards.

Yeah. You got what you needed. I got lucky Allen's only two touches were scores. The garbage return yards for Allen and extra catches for Moreno may help if things are close.

Apparently Matt Asiata will be getting the reps as Peterson is out and Gerhart supposedly out as well. I can't wait until replacing Baldwin with him in my last W/R/T slot costs me the game.

Back