• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2013 Pit Fantasy Football League 1 - RTQ is CHAMP

So I'm going to lose this week. Townie got 42 from Brown and Walker. That and bad matchups = 9-2.

I really showed my fantasy acumen when dropping Bobby Rainey for Kellen Clemens.

Wow. Didn't realize he was available. Oh well. Got to remember to look midweek.

I've got to stop doubting Chris Ivory. He moves ahead of Tate next week.

I feel like I let my team down by poor management.

Was on a streak of 3 straight weeks with 100+ points but ruined it this week by only getting 96. And I left both Douglas (22) and Bowe (14) on my bench. For shame.

So I'm going to lose this week. Townie got 42 from Brown and Walker. That and bad matchups = 9-2.

Couldn't overcome Townie's hot start. Hopefully Graham can get me back on track on Thursday night.

HTTD, where you at to tell me how bad my luck is??

Working on it now. You're no longer the focus of these conversations, though - that would have to be Raleigh. Dude is 3-8 and on the verge of relegation despite being 7th in total points. He's also 2 games behind WakeGal who has scored 200 less points.

Interestingly, the North swept the East this weekend (including wins by Raleigh, Nonny, and WakeGal).

Last edited:
Week 11 Power Rankings

PR_zps027667ed.png

Working on it now. You're not longer the focus of these conversations, though - that would have to be Raleigh. Dude is 3-8 and on the verge of relegation despite being 7th in total points. He's also 2 games behind WakeGal who has scored 200 less points.

Interestingly, the North swept the East this weekend (including wins by Raleigh and Nonny).

I blame Bernie for killing my SOS.

Raleigh and I chillin' in the Top 10 of the Power Rankings with 3-8 records.

I blame Bernie for killing my SOS.

My first round pick was hurt, second round pick sucked, and 3rd round pick left with concussion. not exactly having great luck myself. although my other league is worse.

After doing this stats this week, I was really curious how WakeGal had 6 wins. I think I found the answer - her four most recent wins:

48.36 - 44.16
63.20 - 46.33
54.38 - 48.06
61.90 - 23.52

4/5 teams from the West set to make the 8 team playoffs

6th overall and 4th in my own division lol

Westside bitches.

Back