• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2013 Pit Fantasy Football League 1 - RTQ is CHAMP

In my other league, the commish lost to his wife 113.73 to 113.32. He had Mike James playing last night who went out with a broken ankle. Just another 5 rushing yards and he would have won.

Brasky broke his high score from last week by putting up a 13.6 this week.
Brasky is the worst.

Sucks having had to play him week 2 when he put 103 points, and now he's struggling to break 20.

SteelCity also put 106 up on me in an early week, and is now averaging 45 over his last 4 games.

Inactive managers suck.

Even when I am playing an inactive manager, I still can't win. (Referring to week 9, not this past week) Fuck you, CJ Spiller.

Last edited:
Even when I am playing an inactive manager, I still can't win. Fuck you, CJ Spiller.

My buddy had a great line in his column this week:

"I pity the poor bastard who lost in Week 10 to a dead team that hadn't removed Tavon Austin, Marques Colston, and Mark Ingram from their lineup."

Can we transfer ownership of inactives? Maybe not this season, since it wasn't agreed upon, but I'd be willing to "adopt" a team and set the lineup.

Week 10 Power Rankings

PR_zps12f56565.png

Brasky is the worst.

Sucks having had to play him week 2 when he put 103 points, and now he's struggling to break 20.

SteelCity also put 106 up on me in an early week, and is now averaging 45 over his last 4 games.

Inactive managers suck.

And just for you, Nonny.

Week 10 If you played everyone, every week

EW_zps8b6b3430.png

Who wants to trade a starting QB? With Locker out for the season, I have no QB and Ph/Bernie had higher waiver priority than me and picked up the only two starters on waivers.

I sent trade proposals to TW, RTQ, Thinking, Ellis, sloth, and Slim for your 'backup' QB. If you want someone else on my roster, please counter-offer.

I see that Raleigh, Townie, Eagles, and Redwing also have 2 starting QBs. I'm open to trade offers.

I still haven't figured out the waiver wire and how teams that are leading the league (myself included) get waiver priority over teams in last place.

Starting waiver spot was the reverse of your place in the draft. I picked last so I got the first waiver spot. Once you use your waiver spot, you go to the back of the line.

Bump.

I'm going to be out of town for the next couple days, so I'd appreciate any help I can get. I refuse to put up a zero if I can help it.

HTTD - I'm fine with moving Ponder with the right offer. Not going to be an extortionist about it either thought I'd prefer not to absolutely give him away.

Appreciate it. I didn't make an offer already, because I'm waiting to make sure he's actually starting this weekend.

Back