• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2013 Pit Fantasy Football League 1 - RTQ is CHAMP

damn, sucks to be raleigh. he's scored 54 more points than me this season and is 1-6, and i'm 3-4.

But seriously, I'll probably go down this week. Originally my bye weeks were spread out, but my two most recent FA pickups have byes this week (Allen and Jacoby Jones) along with Nate Washington. I'll have to go to FA just to find a player that will play my second flex.

I'm 5th in total points and 2-5.

I've scored nearly 100 points more than DeaconSlim, but he is 5-2.

Damn.

Yea...it's weird being 5-2 and ranked so low. Having 1-6 and 2-5 teams ahead of me sucks. Also the fact that I'm 5-2 and 4th in my division lol

Week 8 Power Rankings

PR_zps0865a44e.png

Yeah it was bound to come to an end when you start Mike Glennon, though he did do surprisingly well just not even close to Aaron Rodgers level. Stupid bye weeks.

Time to make my run. Dalton swinging his red dick around, Harvin coming back (hopefully) right when they really need him. Ridley finally out of the dog house. If only Reggie Wayne stayed healthy!

Time to make my run. Dalton swinging his red dick around, Harvin coming back (hopefully) right when they really need him. Ridley finally out of the dog house. If only Reggie Wayne stayed healthy!

You've got a nice starting 6 (sans defense) for a 20-squad league, and anyone can win our division at this point.

I'm glad to be rid of Freeman, Ponder, and Schaub. 20 team leagues will make you roster crazy players because of injuries and during bye weeks. LOCKER PLEASE STAY HEALTHY

Another metric - here are the hypothetical records of each team if they had played every team, every week.

Untitled_zpsc1b6bc24.png

I would have the exact same record and divisional record. Weird.

HTTD, if you're going to take this league over from me, just keep track of who the inactives are and don't let them back even if they stay up.

I assume WakeGal has checked out as well, starting a player on IR and another on a bye. I may actually get a win this week.

HTTD, if you're going to take this league over from me, just keep track of who the inactives are and don't let them back even if they stay up.

She may not have made roster changes yet if she didn't have anybody playing last night.

Back