• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

*2014 Pit Fantasy Football League One*- Sayonara

That's part of the charm. This league is a clusterfuck, and it's awesome IMO.

And we're on year 5 which is pretty sweet.
Agreed with this. I have more than enough other normal leagues. What makes this league great is how much of a shit show the league and the draft are.

so should i have gotten an email or link for renewal on my main fantasy football page? i don't see either.

E-mail, yes. Check spam folder?

No worries if you didn't get one - once a league password is created that info will be posted and you can join that way.

Bump.

I've PMed & re-invited the 8 returning managers who haven't signed up yet. Please let me know if you have any difficulties.

I also need an e-mail address from our 4 new promoted managers so I can send the league invite. Thanks.

In.

And the 20 team league is part of the charm. One injury can break you, or make someone else who happens to have that third string backup that's suddenly a starter into a contender.

I doubt we'll be drawing from the alternate pool - we're already at 16/20.

Just waiting on ThinkingWithMyDeac, SteelCityDeac, PhDeac & Mattwfu99.

I signed into that account and just signed up, so make that 17/20. Looking to finally break through the 3rd-5th place range.

Draft time is set for Wednesday, August 27th at 8:30pm ET/5:30pm PT. If there's a large amount of scheduling conflicts with this, we can change the time.

The draft traditionally takes ~1.5 hours.

As of right now, I do not have Wednesday nights free.

But can autodraft if that date works with everyone else.

In an effort to create competitive balance, I will sort teams into divisions based on the standings from last season.

1) RollTheQuad06
8) DeaconSlim2.0
9) RevDeac06
16) SteelCityDeac
20) Deacfreak07 (4th, League 2)
-----
2) AnonymousDeac
7) Slothrop
10) TownieDeac
15) wake20
19) Mattwfu99 (3rd, League 2)
-----
3) Eagles_Legendz
6) PhDeac
11) TWDeac
14) RaleighDeacon
18) Ghostsurfer (2nd, League 2)
-----
4) bernbp5
5) ThinkingWithMyDeac
12) HailToTheDeacons
13) WakeGal
17) JamesSokolove (1st, League 2)

TJDMFK

Does anyone have RL contact with Matt or SCD? I haven't really seen either posting so I'm not sure they know they've been invited.

Now, Ph is just ignoring us :)

Back