• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

*2014 Pit Fantasy Football League One*- Sayonara

Sorry. I usually don't get into NFL mode until the first preseason weekend. It reminds me that the semester is about to start and my life is about to get even more busy.

I'm in. How on earth did I get stuck in the loaded South?

SteelCity is officially OUT. He relinquishes his spot.

Numbers needs to be done playing mafia on the Suque and get League 2 going.

I accepted, correct? I'm on my phone on vacation so I had to do it all through the app

Yes, you're in. Still waiting on Matt - I've reached out to him a few ways with no response.

I want to play in a 20 person league, sounds nuts! Would hate to have the 12th pick

IMO, Every pick sucks in a 20 team league... but I'm still hoping for top 3!

I see Matt hasn't posted on OGBoards since March (?). I sent him a facebook message the other day, too, to no avail. I'm moving forward with our second alternate: YoungBuck95.

You are IN

Poor Matt, all communication and contact from the outside world screened through Chic. I guess she doesn't want him playing fantasy football this year.

FYI so everyone is well informed BEFORE the season begins:

Tiebreaking rules

Note: All four division winners will advance to the playoffs & the final four playoff spots will be filled with Wild Card teams. However, all 8 playoff teams will be seeded by overall standings.

Division Leader Tiebreakers
If two or more teams tie for the lead in a division, the following tiebreakers will be used to determine the division winner.
-Division winning percentage.
-Total fantasy points (season total).
-Fantasy points scored in last week's matchup.
-Fantasy points scored in the matchup two weeks prior.
-The comparison continues until the tie is broken or no more weeks remain to compare. At that time, a coin flip will settle the tie.

Wild Card Tiebreakers
If two or more teams tie for a wild-card (non-division leading) position, the following tiebreakers will be used to determine the standings
-Total fantasy points (season total).
-Fantasy points scored in last week's matchup.
-Fantasy points scored in the matchup two weeks prior.
-The comparison continues until the tie is broken or no more weeks remain to compare. At that time, a coin flip will settle the tie.

Back