• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

*2014 Pit Fantasy Football League One*- Sayonara

I say you randomly determine the draft order about a week before the draft. Increases entertainment and discussion prior to the draft.

Just helping Numbers out. Plus these teams:

Relegated Teams:
redwing42
ellisat2
BillBrasky
PhysDeac

DieselDeac also PMed me and is interested in League 2. So that's 12 teams right there, not even necessarily including all the teams that were in last year.

Sign me up when the time comes...

I say you randomly determine the draft order about a week before the draft. Increases entertainment and discussion prior to the draft.

I'm easily swayed... I like this idea esp. if it generates more chatter and trade talks!

Okay setting up the league now. The returning 16 players from last year plus the four relegated teams get first crack. I'll then go in order of the list HTTD linked earlier. If I need emails I'll solicit them here. Going to be the same setup as the top league with the exact same rules.

fuuuu I have a kickball game the same time as the draft. an autodrafted roster in a 20-team league is going to be brutal.

Wow...what were the odds but both of my fantasy drafts would be on the same day at the same time. Can I even have two draft windows open at once or do I need two computers?

I had my money league and Pit League 2 drafts last year at the same time...it was distracting for sure

Okay setting up the league now. The returning 16 players from last year plus the four relegated teams get first crack. I'll then go in order of the list HTTD linked earlier. If I need emails I'll solicit them here. Going to be the same setup as the top league with the exact same rules.

if for some reason after that there is room available, I'd be interested

Wow...what were the odds but both of my fantasy drafts would be on the same day at the same time. Can I even have two draft windows open at once or do I need two computers?

you'd probably be okay with 2 browsers, but I'm not sure.

did it last year 2 at a time

fuuuu I have a kickball game the same time as the draft. an autodrafted roster in a 20-team league is going to be brutal.

I also have plans during the draft.

Any chance of a change?

I'm counting these as 2.5 absences. If there are 4+ then I'll poll the thread for alternate times, but for now let's stick with the plan since we'll never appease everyone in a 20 team league.

I will randomize and post the draft order today, Nonny.

Especially if folks can't make the draft, I want them to at least know where they are drafting in each round.

I'm using this website to determine draft order.

I've assigned teams a number from 1-20 (see below - this is NOT the draft order). The order of the numbers in the sequence generator will correspond with their draft pick. I will reveal draft picks one at a time.

1) RollTheQuad06
2) RaleighDeacon
3) WakeGal
4) AnonymousDeac
5) RevDeac06
6) TWDeac
7) HailToTheDeacons
8) TownieDeac
9) wake20
10) bernbp5
11) ThinkingWithMyDeac
12) Slothrop