• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

*2014 Pit Fantasy Football League One*- Sayonara

I'm going to have the second league set up in the next couple of days. We will use the exact same rules as the top league for consistency sakes.

The divisions and schedules have been updated in Yahoo. Everyone's schedule comprises of 8 divisional games (each division opponent, twice) and 6 non-divisional games (two from each of the other divisions). Full schedule is below:

Untitled_zpsff6f4391.png

Damn, drew 5,6,7,10,13,14 ranked teams in non-division schedule

Isn't it a bit silly to even care about that since every team will be completely different than last season, or am I missing something?

*2014 Pit Fantasy Football League One* - Draft is Wednesday, August 27th at 8...

It takes a good bit of skill to be at the top of a 20 team league. At the very least, you're going against owners who change their lineups accordingly.

So... what about league 2? Any further word on that?

Numbers is finishing up finals. He said he anticipates having the league up Friday.

I wanna be in a league. If there's room in league 2 I promise not to ignore you like Matt did (he mentioned you reached out HTTD, not sure why he didn't get back to you)

I'd like to be in League 2 also if there is room. The league I've been in the past several years dissolved, so I'm looking for a new home.

I would get in a division 2 if that exists.

pencil me in too, please

Dude if I could get in this it would be so cool

+1
not sure if anyone's running league 2 but i'd be willing to do that

I want to play in a 20 person league, sounds nuts! Would hate to have the 12th pick

I wanna be in a league. If there's room in league 2 I promise not to ignore you like Matt did (he mentioned you reached out HTTD, not sure why he didn't get back to you)

I'd like to be in League 2 also if there is room. The league I've been in the past several years dissolved, so I'm looking for a new home.

Just helping Numbers out. Plus these teams:

Relegated Teams:
redwing42
ellisat2
BillBrasky
PhysDeac

DieselDeac also PMed me and is interested in League 2. So that's 12 teams right there, not even necessarily including all the teams that were in last year.

I can set the draft order well beforehand. I see Townie did that last season. Thoughts?

I was just joking. I actually like the suspense. Maybe some guys would prefer an hour before the draft. With 20 teams we have plenty of time to think about our next selection.

I was just joking. I actually like the suspense. Maybe some guys would prefer an hour before the draft. With 20 teams we have plenty of time to think about our next selection.

Don't fall in to this trap. I had the #6 pick last season. I showed up less than two minutes late for the draft and missed my pick. My auto-drafted CJ Spiller led me straight to relegation.

Back