• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2015 Football Coaching Carousel: Southern Miss HC to Tampa Bay

Sucks. Pete was a good coach, but there was a new AD in town so maybe he thought the writing was on the wall.

SC just hired away Georgia's interim head coach. I'm coming around on this Muschamp hire.

Apparently there are issues at Ball State obviously with the new AD but facilities, fan support, administration support, etc just weren't there. Just a bad situation at Ball State right meow.

Apparently there are issues at Ball State obviously with the new AD but facilities, fan support, administration support, etc just weren't there. Just a bad situation at Ball State right meow.

Impossible. OTP told us that Lembo was such a hands on coach that he improved everything about the whole athletic department. You just needed to get out of his way.

Has she posted her thoughts yet?

Yesterday was a busy day for Katie.

SC just hired away Georgia's interim head coach. I'm coming around on this Muschamp hire.

Mcclendon wasn't going to be retained. He's a great recruiter but I'm not sure he and Smart are good buddies. I think he has someone else in mind for WR coach and I know they've had some conflicts on the recruiting trail.

Derrick Henry actually committed to UGA and McClendon before winding up at Alabama.

Mcclendon wasn't going to be retained. He's a great recruiter but I'm not sure he and Smart are good buddies. I think he has someone else in mind for WR coach and I know they've had some conflicts on the recruiting trail.

Derrick Henry actually committed to UGA and McClendon before winding up at Alabama.

I heard (from someone in the know) that just about every school in the south recruited Henry as a LB, as they felt he was too tall to be effective as a RB. And that all of those schools tried to tell Henry that Alabama was lying to him about letting him play RB.

Southern Miss head coach leaves to be Offensive Coordinator for Tampa Bay Buccaneers.

Back