• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2016 College football thread

Aguayo as a true freshman just broke the field goal record for FSU.

Francois is playing a remarkable game. That would be true if he was a senior, but for a freshman it is extraordinary.

Ugh, while being up 2 possessions is good, I really would have liked to punch that one in for a TD (and taken more time off the clock).

We likely have the most inept offense in the country. Watching other teams is embarrassing.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Francois is playing a remarkable game. That would be true if he was a senior, but for a freshman it is extraordinary.

Yet it pales in comparison to Jameis' first game.

It's so nice to see this team with some swagger and confidence again. Last year was the rebuilding year for this year. They are leaps and bounds better than last year. I want 10/29 and Clemson to arrive in Doak so badly.

Chad Kelly's draft stock took major hits in the 2H

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Jameis is far and away the better QB. But get ready for all of the comparisons.

Francois needs work but he improved greatly throughout the game. He's going to be fun to watch.

LOL Miss. Good job, good effort SEC Jest.

Jameis is far and away the better QB. But get ready for all of the comparisons.

Francois looks very skilled and also quite composed, but seems kind of spindly. Will add muscle I am sure.

Back