• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2016 College football thread

Sign me up for Kimberly Page yoga.

tumblr_mi9qihGYjH1rg89a6o1_400.jpg

As many as 30 players could be suspended tomorrow for Charleston Southern at FSU. That really sux! Im guessing they may have a running clock.

http://www.live5news.com/story/33056943/csu-players-say-dozens-of-teammates-suspended-for-game-vs-fsu

If all 30 are scholarship athletes, Charleston Southern would only have 33 scholarship players available for the game as FCS teams are limited to 63 ships. Take out the players red-shirting and hurt, and CSU will be forced to play several walk-ons against FSU at Doak. Talk about ugly. Some fat slob walk-ons are going to get their arse kicked. Scary.

If all 30 are scholarship athletes, Charleston Southern would only have 33 scholarship players available for the game as FCS teams are limited to 63 ships. Take out the players red-shirting and hurt, and CSU will be forced to play several walk-ons against FSU at Doak. Talk about ugly. Some fat slob walk-ons are going to get their arse kicked. Scary.

Well I guess if CSU is going to have to suspend guys, not a bad week to have to do it. They're not going to win anyway, so you get their suspension over with and they don't miss playing in a winnable game.

And it spares players from injury. The check will still clear. The original Facebook message said the entire OL was suspended.

And it spares players from injury. The check will still clear. The original Facebook message said the entire OL was suspended.

I saw that this game is going to be on the Regional Sports Network, isn't that the network Wes Durham does ACC games for? I don't think there's enough Pledge in the world for him to polish that turd.

Last edited:
Charleston Southern is a very good FCS team -- well, was I guess, before the suspensions

Charleston Southern is a very good FCS team -- well, was I guess, before the suspensions

Yeah, I watched their game vs. 5 time defending FCS champ North Dakota State 2 weeks. It was a great game. At full strength they might have made it interesting for a half or so against FSU, now it will just depend on how bad Jimbo wants the score to look.

For his safety, guessing that means that the QB is also asking how to get in on the bookstore deal so he can be suspended as well.

For his safety, guessing that means that the QB is also asking how to get in on the bookstore deal so he can be suspended as well.

I heard he's trying to hook up with the coach's daughter and make a tape of it right now.

Louisville scores two touchdowns in the first 3 minutes of the game against Syracuse. Louisville might be better than Clemson.

Our schedule gives us a chance. Syracuse and Virginia are down. The problem we have is Louisville, FSU and Clemson might all beat us by 100.

Back