• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2016 College football thread

Also looked like a couple of LSU lineman moved before the snap as well.

I thought the clock started when the official made the arm motion.

I thought the clock started when the official made the arm motion.

I just thought the official never made the arm motion or blew the whistle to start the clock (which is what I thought signaled the clock to start after a penalty), which is why I was confused that the clock started.

Dumbass Les Miles COULD have had his offense set ready for the ball to be ready to play. Furthermore, I thought the QB was past the line of scrimmage on the pass.

Really entertaining game bw Arkansas and A&M so far. Seems like both of these teams are capable of giving Bama a tough time.

8 out of 14 SEC teams already have 2 losses and it's still September

Grobe with a WTF call to go for it on 4th down up 4 inside his own 30 yd line. He looked kind of confused on the sideline. (They didn't convert.)

Not to be out-done, OSU makes an equally dumb move. Is Grobe even wearing a headset?

Old jimbo dodged a bullet right there. Also his eyes look like their completely bloodshot all the time now..

Wow. I know it's still early in the season, but the thought of Baylor running the tables, sneeking into the playoff, and Grobe laughing given how his tenure ended at Wake.

Wow. I know it's still early in the season, but the thought of Baylor running the tables, sneeking into the playoff, and Grobe laughing given how his tenure ended at Wake.

If he had shown this level of interest in football post-2006, he'd still be laughing on our sideline.

Jim Grobe says he did not intend to go for it on fourth and 1 from the Baylor 24 late in the third quarter. "I was yelling, 'Punt the ball. Punt the ball,'" the coach said. The battery pack in his headset was off, so no one heard him

Jim Grobe says he did not intend to go for it on fourth and 1 from the Baylor 24 late in the third quarter. "I was yelling, 'Punt the ball. Punt the ball,'" the coach said. The battery pack in his headset was off, so no one heard him

You're joking?

That's hilarious.

Loh, do you just hate the troops or do you hate America?

Back