• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2016 College football thread

Lol. Thug Louisville wins with about 5 late hit, taunting, head slap moves in the final minute. Just to show UVA they don't belong. Intelligent men those Cardinal.

no mention of BC beating State? Is Doeren toast?

I thought the Notre Dame game gave him a lot of room, but this is a really bad loss. They'll be fortunate to be 6-6. The fanbase hates him, but the AD situation there basically guarantees he's not going anywhere I hear.

On a side note, he's been having a battle in the media with the fanbase about leaving at halftime and having empty seats at the beginning of the 3rd quarter. I was watching today, and that place was nearly empty at the second half kick. Hopefully we get some good drama out of that.

Only saw the end of Michigan-MSU. Why did MSU go for 2 at the end?

What in the fucking fuck were those Jim Grobe play calls with 40 seconds left in the game and no timeouts? 3 straight QB runs?

Grobe doesn't even have a headset nearby down 1 with seconds left. Ridiculous.

Shame Baylor and ABC can even pretend he's the coach.

The only thing more pathetic than Dave Clawson losing Homecoming to Army today while scoring a whopping 13 points was Jim Grobe and Kendal Briles play calling at the end of the Baylor game.

I am talking final 2 possessions, not just that bizarro final one. It looked like, even with a one point lead...they quit.

Of course Grobe punted from the 38 yard line. lol.

Clemson stepped up big time late. They haven't looked like world beaters, but they finished very strong against Louisville and FSU.

ACC refs protected Clemson big time. That officiating crew should never be allowed to make it out of Tallahassee alive.

My projections for the initial CFP rankings coming out on Tuesday:
1-Alabama
2-Michigan
3-Washington
4-Clemson
5-Louisville
6-Ohio St
7-Texas A & M
8-Florida
9-Penn St
10-Auburn

Back