• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2016 College football thread

Big day on Tuesday with the initial rankings coming out, being led up to with all the college playoff contenders basically on the road this weekend--TITANTIC! something will happen to shake things up:

6-1 Louisville @ UVA--not likely to happen here
6-0 WVA @ OK St--great chance
7-0 Michigan @ Mich St--not likely but who knows
6-0 Baylor @ Texas--not likely but Strong's last stand?
5-1 Florida vs UGa--cocktail game in Jacksonville
7-0 Washington @ 7-1 Utah--ESPN Game Day--awesome!
7-0 Clemson @ a rested FSU--likely fireworks

Ohio St just took it on the chin @ Penn St & both LSU and Alabama rest up for their big game in the Bayou next weekend

No mention of Nebraska/Wisconsin?

Those are really high. Hinton's injury may well have occurred due to wearing his pants w/o pads and above the knee I think someone contended. I wonder if he'll wear his pants low again when he returns.

Louisville @ UVa is interesting so far, with UVa ahead 10-7 2Q. Either we're going to have a tougher time w/ UVa or the L'ville game might be easier than we're thinking.

I think our front seven can keep Jackson's running game contained for the most part.

Tough to bring it every game for twelve games. In addition teams get better as the season goes along. Some don't.

Back