• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2016 College football thread

They just cut to a crowd shot of UNC fans and one dude was spitting into his dip cup. Classic UNC.

Of all our games left, losing to Army would be the worst. Not that I expect us to lose, but it would be a bad loss.

Key to beating Army or any option team, win most of the first downs on defense and get them off schedule.

Weird game. Bama came out looking like they were gonna win by 20+.

That A&M LB cost them the game with that roughing the passer. Extended that drive and completely killed momentum. What an idiot.

Key to beating Army or any option team, win most of the first downs on defense and get them off schedule.

I hope that Clawson and company have some old film (not tape) from back in the days when triple option and veer offenses were all the rage. Particularly defensive films of the "Oklahoma 50" defense which was pretty effective against the triple option. The big key is jamming the middle (nose tackle and non-playside defensive end) and so the fullback dive becomes ineffective. Make some other part of the triple option beat you, not that. I would make the quarterback show he can sustain multiple runs and multiple hits by taking away the fullback dive and the wide pitch option and let the playside linebacker go one one one with the QB.

Guess Vegas was more than on par with their auburn line. Absolute domination in this game. If they keep playing at this level, the iron bowl could be very interesting.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

This OU-Taco Tech game is pretty entertaining. Zero defense.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

O$U's O line diskapeears and they fall in Happy Valley.

Still prolly gonna make the playoff if they win out, but margin of error le gone

Back