• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2016 Football Recruiting Thread - Notes from NSD Press Conference and Reception

So stars matter.

Nice tool and a reasonable methodology.

Yeah. It fits public perception of the quality of Coastal coaching staffs.

Elysee Mbem-Bosse said that he will take official visits will to Auburn, N.C. State, Michigan and Southern Cal. I guess he could still take a fifth visit to Wake, but it's more likely that Wake's longshot bit is over.

DE/TE Taylor Edwards committed to UMass, which pretty much confirms that Wake was no longer involved.

I cleaned up the OP in this thread to remove everyone other than Larry Collins, Donald Stewart and Sulaiman Kamara.

Emmanuel Walker had 8 tackles and a 51-yd fumble recovery for a TD, and a critical stop on fourth and 2 at the 2 to seal the win
560619ac506ed.image.jpg

http://thetandd.com/sports/unbeaten...cle_f333ba0d-4eef-5060-b9b6-5cddf38f345b.html

Taleni Suhren and Ardrey Kell won 47-20 over West Meck

Johnny Ray and Wando lost 63-0 to Fort Dorchester and super-soph QB Dakereon Joyner (258 yard passing 3 TDs, 143 yards rushing, 3 TDs, 1 TD rec)

Tre Redd and Magna Vista got postponed until Monday

Essang Bassey and Columbus lost a wet, turnover-filled (13 between both teams) affair 30-3. Bassey had 7 carries for 44 yards and 3 catches for 50 yards.

Laronde Liverpool and Landstown lost 31-14.

Jamauri Wakefield and Providence lost 24-14. Wakefield had 21 rushes for 176 yards and scored both TDs runs of 3 and 8 yards.

Malik Grate returned the opening kickoff for a TD and Pendleton never looked back in a 38-13 win.

Jeremiah Brown and SW Guilford game moved to Monday

Jac Williams and Liberty County won 12-3.

Carlos Basham and Northside handed Lord Botetourt their first loss with an 8-7 win.

Lukas Masterson and Gulf Coast won 41-2.

Greg Dortch and Highland Springs won 71-0. Dortch returned two punts for a TD (33, 55)

Cade Carney and Davison Day won by forfeit.

Some of our guys are teams that are having really tough seasons

Cade Carney, Jamie Newman, Greg Dortch and Jeremiah Brown all attended the game yesterday. I think Newman is trying to attend all of the home games.

Cade Carney, Jamie Newman, Greg Dortch and Jeremiah Brown all attended the game yesterday. I think Newman is trying to attend all of the home games.

Emmanuel Walker was there too, I happened to pass by him.

Traveon Redd had 3 INTs and rushed for 38 yards as Magna Vista rolled over Martinsville 47-6
video highlights here: http://www.hudl.com/athlete/1621536/highlights/295926966/v2

Jeremiah Brown and SW Guilford lost 21-13 to SE Guilford to drop to 2-4 on the year.

Edit to add Christian Beal ('17 commit) had 12 carries for 104 yards with TD runs of 4 and 53 yards in a 31-30 win over Page.

Last edited:
Traveon Redd had 3 INTs and rushed for 38 yards as Magna Vista rolled over Martinsville 47-6
video highlights here: http://www.hudl.com/athlete/1621536/highlights/295926966/v2

Jeremiah Brown and SW Guilford lost 21-13 to SE Guilford to drop to 2-4 on the year.

Edit to add Christian Beal ('17 commit) had 12 carries for 104 yards with TD runs of 4 and 53 yards in a 31-30 win over Page.

Redd appeared to be pretty slow. Do we have a confirmed 40 time?

Back