• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2016 Panthers Thread: MOVING ON

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh well. I had already resigned myself to the loss in the first quarter so at least we made it respectable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No team that started 1-5 after losing the superbowl has made the playoffs. Not sure anyone had delusions we'd be there anyways, but the season is officially over. Sad to get my Sunday's back after just 6 weeks...

No team that started 1-5 after losing the superbowl has made the playoffs. Not sure anyone had delusions we'd be there anyways, but the season is officially over. Sad to get my Sunday's back after just 6 weeks...

How many teams have started 1-5 after a SB appearance!? It can't be many. Epic collapse. I can think of about three people and no more whose jobs should be safe.

McDermott should go immediately.

McDermott will probably be the one to take the fall eventually this season, but I'm not sure he deserves it. This defense's shortcomings are mostly thanks to Gettleman's personnel decisions this offseason.

I'm still glad they didn't hand Norman a four year contract at what the Skins paid, but they should have made him play under the tag this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back