• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2016 Panthers Thread: MOVING ON

Status
Not open for further replies.
That was Luke and TDs worst games as Panthers. It was weird not hearing their names all game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TD is officially washed up. Gives me the biggest sad.

TD is officially washed up. Gives me the biggest sad.

This isn't really a problem. We already drafted his replacement. Twice. GMan kept a lot of LBs and if TD can't do it, those LBs need to play.

This isn't really a problem. We already drafted his replacement. Twice. GMan kept a lot of LBs and if TD can't do it, those LBs need to play.

It's not necessarily a roster problem but it's still a bummer. The end of an era. It really sucks that TD didn't get a ring last year. The guy has done the impossible coming back from three ACL tears, playing with a broken arm in the Super Bowl, etc.

Hindsight is 20/20 and maybe it wouldn't have been the best idea to push all in given the schedule for this season, but trying to go cheap has been a complete failure for GMan this year. Yes his two top draft picks have been hurt so I'm not going to say the draft was necessarily the problem, but if you keep Josh you don't have to draft three corners and could have used the picks to bolster other areas. And I don't remember how much more cap space we would have had, but try to swing for the fences in free agency with players that could be improvements over last year rather than just serviceable dudes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm sure we did but I can't even think of a single free agent we signed. We lost Cotchery, Harper, and Allen who were all big leaders for their units even if they weren't the greatest talents and I think we're missing some of that leadership.

I'm sure we did but I can't even think of a single free agent we signed. We lost Cotchery, Harper, and Allen who were all big leaders for their units even if they weren't the greatest talents and I think we're missing some of that leadership.

Gino Gradkowski and Paul Soliai are pretty much it for players who were on an active roster for another team last season.

Wow Stunning.

Yesterday was the 2nd time in team history allowing a 450 yard passer. The 1st being against the Falcons this season. That's 339 straight games without ever allowing a 450 yard passer and twice this season. Something is seriously wrong with this team on Defense.

5th team to go 1-5 after making Superbowl.

The last team was also the panthers who finished 7-9 that year. 2007 I think.

Aren't we sitting on a ton of cap space

Like $20 mil, and it rolls to next year as additional available over the 2017 cap. I assume he was thinking he needed it for Short after this season, and then Star, Benjamin, and Turner after next. But Short and Star now suddenly both suck.

Had a great weekend in The Big Easy ! so much fun on Bourbon Street. Saints fans are slimy and gross though.

Just joking. Wasn't at the game. Didn't even watch. This team is 1-3 this season in games I did not attend. Something tells me there may be larger problems than my occasional attendance.

Well, I'm going to the next game, so let's see if my good juju is enough to overcome the #BiffCurse

Just joking. Wasn't at the game. Didn't even watch. This team is 1-3 this season in games I did not attend. Something tells me there may be larger problems than my occasional attendance.

1-3 > 0-2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back