• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2016 Panthers Thread: MOVING ON

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not everybody can achieve Hurney tier excellence.

Hurney drafted Josh Norman in the fifth round. He also drafted Cam Newton an Luke Kuechly. Pretty sure that trio got the team to the Super Bowl.

Last edited:
ESPN's Adam Schefter reports free agent Josh Norman is discussing five-year deals with the Redskins and 49ers, and is expected to get $14-$15 million per season.

Is he going to survive playing ODB twice in a year?

Josh Norman’s deal, when complete, expected be between $14 to $15 MIL per year, per sources. 5-year deals being discussed with Wash and SF.

Schefter on Twitter just now.

Wow. That's great for him. Both franchise annoy me, but are in easy to root against divisions.

I mean I get it, but it would have been nice to have him this season.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Mother fucker... He's gonna come to DC. Scot McCloughan is one of the best in the business, so I trust him to an extent. But still... go to SF, Norman. He has FA bust written all over him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LOL @ 14 x 5 for a 29 year old CB who had a great contract year. Goooooooood luck with that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

30 to 32 makes sense to get a player the Browns and Broncos don't want. Get a pick that could be packaged for a trade up in the 2nd or 3rd.

30 to 32 makes sense to get a player the Browns and Broncos don't want. Get a pick that could be packaged for a trade up in the 2nd or 3rd.
That's confusing. A week ago we didn't have enough roster spots for all our picks, now there's talk we're going to trade back for more picks?

Trade back a little to get more picks to trade up a lot. I get it especially not having to pay your first pick 1st round money.

We're gonna take like 10 defensive ends and secondary players and let them sort out who belongs on the roster

Also congrats to Norman. He's bet on himself like 3 different times in the past year and a half and has won big time each time it looks like. Wish we could have signed him but can't blame him at all for that money and a long term deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back