• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2016 Panthers Thread: MOVING ON

Status
Not open for further replies.
6ef7d0e3-a51a-4294-8df2-3eebc6ace017.png

The only way that letter would have been better is if he had told the commissioner to "ice up, son."

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The only way that letter would have been better is if he had told the commissioner to "ice up, son."

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Or pass me a sandwich.

Or "explain to him the rules and regulations of the game"

Those are just ones I can remember.

With Steve Smith, Sr. retiring from Baltimore, does he sign a one day contract with the Panthers in the spring so they are his final team?

That's above my pay grade.

@RapSheet
#Redskins asked for permission to speak with #Panthers assistant HC & DBs coach Steve Wilks for their DC job, source said. CAR granted it

He's going to retire a Raven. Pout for a few years until GMan runs his course and then come back in some type of ceremony.

McDermott interviewed with the Bills and Chargers and still has his 49ers interview upcoming. Word is that he would be replaced by DBs coach Steve Wilks unless he's hired by the Redskins as their DC before then.

Elijah Hood going pro. Have always been very high on him, and thought he was horribly misused at UNC. Assuming we don't go RB early, he'd be a great mid-late round steal, IMHO.

Seems like there are a good number of Day 3 RBs who would be good pickups.

I don't think we need Cook and Fournette enough to use a 1st. I'd be intrigued by McCaffrey in the 2nd but I really see him capping out at Reggie Bush.

Gman has had a RB highest on his draft board the past two years. And there are no LTs that justify where we are picking. I think Fournette is a logical pick if they rate him highly.

If Cam is the only LT with a top 20 grade and there isn't a stud S on the chart, I think we have to take Cam. Maybe trade down to pick up somebody's compensatory pick but we need a OT bad.

Eh...I really don't think a RB is worth a 1st round pick with so many teams using RBBC or going through multiple backs a season...though its tough to argue with recent success of Gurley, Gordon, and Elliott.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back