• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2016 Panthers Thread: MOVING ON

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bradberry improved as season went on but if we didn't need LT so drastically i wouldn't mind a stud CB in this draft to improve on worley

Word.

OT and DE are easily our weakest positions.

What do people think about resigning Reasonable Money to another deal? He's serviceable and would be a good backup for a decent price.

I'd like to keep Addison at fair market rate to keep a 30 year old who has expanded his role from a situational pass rusher.

Add a Day 2 and a Day 3 pick and that's a good competition.

Maybe there is a OT version of AJ Klein floating around the league. A starter quality backup ready for a nice opportunity.

I feel like Johnson is like Jeff Battle. Good dude, solid performer, but it's time to part ways.

LT, DE, S, and TE, yes TE, should be focused this offseason.

Ed Dickson is that bad.

2017 Panthers Draft Thread

If OJ Howard slips to high 2nd, I'd take him in a heartbeat.

We took a TE last year and signed 2 others to futures contracts so it's on GMan's radar.

Last edited:
Bo Jackson on hits to Cam's head: "they scare the hell out of me"
http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...-hits-carolina-panthers-qb-head-scare-hell-me

For the lawyers, could Cam have a viable lawsuit if he gets CTE and the league's rules regarding hits to the head were not applied to protect him. By not calling these fouls, he did not get the benefit of the rules put in place to reduce CTE. I think league players know that Cam is free game.

You think you know a guy.

Bo Jackson on hits to Cam's head: "they scare the hell out of me"
http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...-hits-carolina-panthers-qb-head-scare-hell-me

For the lawyers, could Cam have a viable lawsuit if he gets CTE and the league's rules regarding hits to the head were not applied to protect him. By not calling these fouls, he did not get the benefit of the rules put in place to reduce CTE. I think league players know that Cam is free game.

Barring documentation of some kind of internal scheme in which the NFL is directing officials to not call penalties against players that hit Cam, no. When you sign up to play in the NFL you assume the risk of shitty officiating and its attendant negative health effects.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back