• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2016 Panthers Thread: MOVING ON

Status
Not open for further replies.
Former Vikings' OT Matt Kalil expected to sign with brother Ryan's Panthers if no snags in final talks, per sources. Kalil brother reunion.

-schefter

Heard he sucks but I'll take first round pedigree over our undrafted tackes at least

Would rather have Okung.

Desean Jackson to TB. They're going to be very annoying to play this year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Desean Jackson to TB. They're going to be very annoying to play this year.

They are always annoying, what with their clown uniforms and stupid pirate ship.

Seems like Gettleman being Gettleman: signing non-marquee names to be potential whole fillers so that he can draft whoever he wants without worrying about need. I like the signing, but hopefully we aren't spending too much on him.

Rams got LT Andrew Whitworth for 3 years, $36M. Three time Pro Bowler including the last two years, but 35 years old.

Seems like Gettleman being Gettleman: signing non-marquee names to be potential whole fillers so that he can draft whoever he wants without worrying about need. I like the signing, but hopefully we aren't spending too much on him.

Matt Kalil is a pretty big name, to the extent offensive linemen are big names. Whether he plays to the level of that name is a different question, but Gman seems to know he can spend some cash this year.

Yeah not a great OL free agent class by any means so Kalil is certainly one of the names of the group, but I'm definitely interested to know what Kalil's contract is gonna be

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back