• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2016 Panthers Thread: MOVING ON

Status
Not open for further replies.
O no! Not Bersin!

Would love to get Church and a LT in FA

Well that didn't last long. Unfortunately.

It never does. At least twice he's been cut only to later be re-signed to the practice squad. I remember getting the alert back in October of this past season that he was cut, and yet here we are.

Fozzy back too.

Hope Gettles isn't going full Hurney in terms of not being able to say goodbye to "his guys"

Honeymoon over for Gman
http://www.charlotteobserver.com/sports/spt-columns-blogs/scott-fowler/article136930148.html

My first priority is addressing the OL. Better OL means run game improves, better down and distance means better play calling and defense on its heels, gives Cam more time/cleaner pocket helps passing game as does additional time for WR's to get open.

Time to get younger at RB.

Need WR's that can get open. Tall is nice, but separation is key. I want to read "good route runner" on any WR we draft. We still miss Steve Smith.

As already said many times, need a safety. Must control LOS and middle of the field. Too many deep completions on the defense this year.

We need a DE, but not old man Peppers, who decides when to play. Not only is he not worth the contract, but he could be a bad influence on the others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back