• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2016 Panthers Thread: MOVING ON

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do I get the feeling that Gettleman is not going to ever spend? Really seems like he's trying to "moneyball" us back to irrelevancy.

Hopefully Okung will represent himself again and sign another stupid contract like he did last year.

Okung has had some injury issues the past few seasons. He has false start issues every season. Sometimes I thought Michael Bennett and Okung had a bet on who would end the season with the most false start/offsides penalties. He did grade out as denver's best offensive lineman. That is not saying much though. Even with his issues I would take him back in Seattle.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

That's got to be below market value. Good signing even he continues to be depth.

Definitely not feeling Peppers. I'd rather see what Delaire can do with more time in the rotation and add a mid round pick.

Non-exclusive.

Puts him at the average of the top 5 DT's for the last 5 years and lets other teams come bid on him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back